Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SIG P226

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've always wondered how good my luck was. At the time I had not bothered to learn how to properly care for my weapons, and I'm certain that I fired dozens, probably over 100rds, before I realized what had happened. I kinda had a "shoot it until it don't work no more" attitude back then. It functioned 100% for God knows how long before I saw that one side had the pins sliding/drifting out, but the other end of the pins strangely did not move inward simultaneously.Hmmmmm......

Live & learn, I figure.

Feedback Score
    A Sig P226 is a world class combat pistol. If you grease the rails and oil parts that turn, you will be fine.

Feedback Score
    I always laugh at comments anyone says about wearing out most modern pistols. Fact is far more twits on the errornet talk about shooting than those that actually do. If you have $20K to spend on ammo to wear out a $800 pistol who gives a shit. You got your monies worth out of it, don't be such a twit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    If I were in the market for a Sig 226, the Mk25 would be the one that I would buy.

If I were looking for one it would be one made 20 years ago or if you could afford one a German Mastershop X5 L1 made 10 years or so ago.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It is painful to stand near a gun counter in most big box stores. And you feel bad when some poor bastard is trying to learn something and commando Bob is just putting on a ignorance clinic.
    PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I have owned multiple SiG's in my life, the only one I kept is a P226 "NSW" serialized pistol. It is Spooky Accurate, and for years I only used TW-25B on it, now it gets Slip 2000 EWL.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    I've shot a p226 that an associate has owned for ten years, when we bring several pistols to the range to practice with, an it's been as accurate as any of my newer pistols.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234