Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intifada in the USA, Sounds fun

Feedback Score

Intifada in the USA, Sounds fun

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233065

So he wants an intifada in the USA, good luck with it.

During the intifada getting 30 to 500 of your close friends to pick up baseball sized stones and throw them at Israeli cars was great fun. Sometimes you upped your game and threw molotov cocktails. Plus of course suicide bombings and shooting attacks thrown in every few days.

Day 1 intifada USA.

Arabs start throwing stones at morning traffic on a major freeway. Before the first LE units show up, gun fire rings out and multiple stone throwing punks are dead and several more wounded.

Intifada Over

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233065

So he wants an intifada in the USA, good luck with it.

During the intifada getting 30 to 500 of your close friends to pick up baseball sized stones and throw them at Israeli cars was great fun. Sometimes you upped your game and threw molotov cocktails. Plus of course suicide bombings and shooting attacks thrown in every few days.

Day 1 intifada USA.

Arabs start throwing stones at morning traffic on a major freeway. Before the first LE units show up, gun fire rings out and multiple stone throwing punks are dead and several more wounded.

Intifada Over
    I don't know sir, we have plenty here who would welcome it and join their ranks.

Probably be a regional thing, fly over country would be g2g but leftest hubs we'd see a lot of collaborators.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I don't know sir, we have plenty here who would welcome it and join their ranks.

Probably be a regional thing, fly over country would be g2g but leftest hubs we'd see a lot of collaborators.
    I agree. I could see several of our own stupid groups joining right in the fun.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Yep.

The SJWs see America as their enemy, and since radical Islam has the same view, the enemy of their enemy is their friend.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Plus you'd have the group's making excuses for their bad behavior stating in part: "well they are entitled to (insert favorite thug behavior here) because we don't listen to them/understand them and they just need good jobs"...
    Last edited by soulezoo; 07-27-17 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Let's not forget the trope of inherent racism of gun owners getting dragged out along with the need to ban guns. I mean, who wants people shooting peaceful protesters who are exercising 1st amendment rights?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's so much stupid in the air nowadays that I don't rule anything in or out. Maybe the Romans had the right idea--they channeled the violence into the arenas so the plebs could get it out of their systems safely.

With modern technology we can gin up flash mobs in a heartbeat. Progress!
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    People forget the civilization is just a thin veneer of civility concealing what is basically a species of savage killers.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've got a really great idea, the Professor asked for a fight, so as soon as the first innocent random citizens body goes cold from violence he called for let's give him a visit.

Feedback Score
    Maybe AntiFA will join in and we can get some extra target practice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast