Thread: SPF CZ Scorpion EVO S1 with SB Tactical Brace

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

SPF CZ Scorpion EVO S1 with SB Tactical Brace

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Cz Scorpion EVO S1 with SB Tactical EVO Pistol Brace. Also includes several upgrades including two CZ Scorpion EVO3 AK Style Safety Selectors from HB Industries, and Duckbill paddle magazine release and PRO Stock extend charging handle.

Also includes two twenty round magazines and six 30 round gen 2 factory magazines. I have one 32 round mag from Preppers Gun shop with the metal feed lips.

Magpul rail panels on the sides and Larue Clips on the bottom are also included.

Condition is 99% over all. It has about 1000 rounds through it. Less for sure but I am not exactly sure.

It has both M18 and 1/2x28 threads. It will come with the factory box and papers and OEM charging handle and mag release if I can find that.

NO TRADES
    PRICE: $1000 shipped & insured CONUS only. Only for sale where legal to own.
    Shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Full tracking information provided the day it ships. Once I have payment and FFL I will email buyer. Pistol will ship the next business day to your FFL. I will send buyer tracking info that day.
    USPS Money Order or certified funds from major US Bank like Wells, CHASE etc. at my discretion. No PAYPAL.
    Can do FTF in Colorado Springs or Denver. You must pass CBI background check on your time at the FFL of your choice. Once you pass we can transact. I'll take $50 off for FTF since I dont have to pay FFL or shipping.

email me at fuzzyreticleATgmailDOTcom or IM me with your questions.
    First Ill take it gets it.

RED DOT AND PISTOL NOT INCLUDED
    CZ Scorpion
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 07-31-17 at 15:35. Reason: SOLD
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job