Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6933 Handguard

Feedback Score

6933 Handguard

This is a question that is much simpler than the usual ones posted. I've been wanting a 6933 for awhile for no specific reason, just because I had a hankering. It won't be long before I take possession of one I've been waiting on for quite some time. I'm going to keep it simple and probably won't even mount a suppressor on it. However, I don't particularly care for the stock handguard.

I will definitely mount a WML and attach a sling on it so I don't need miles of rail. I don't have anything M-lok so I might as well try that out. All my other SBRs have low profile gas blocks so I'm leaving the front sight as is.

I've seen the Magpul M-lok handguards and they would work, but are there any other reputible options out there since I'm keeping the front sight?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If you're leaving the FSB as is the magpul fore ends are great. depending on the shape of the handguard cap you can get the regular style or the slight extended SL version.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    If you're leaving the FSB as is the magpul fore ends are great. depending on the shape of the handguard cap you can get the regular style or the slight extended SL version.
    I was thinking about those, but wondering if there was anything else out there. The only thing I can think of is the old school two piece KAC RAS. I don't need all that rail though.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Having used he magpul and a Midwest industries 2 piece drop in, I really don't see a need to go anywhere else besides magpul for that particular situation. Here aren't any other drop in hand guards that offer anything the magpul doesn't.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Having used he magpul and a Midwest industries 2 piece drop in, I really don't see a need to go anywhere else besides magpul for that particular situation. Here aren't any other drop in hand guards that offer anything the magpul doesn't.
    If that's the case, it's at a good price as well!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not a 6933, but this is my BCM Commando-style SBR. I felt like it had to have a RAS on it.

Feedback Score
    Have you considered DD Omega rails? It is another 2 piece rail that installs in 10 minutes and free floats the barrel too. I have one on my SBR and I've been very happy with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan74 View Post
    Have you considered DD Omega rails? It is another 2 piece rail that installs in 10 minutes and free floats the barrel too. I have one on my SBR and I've been very happy with it.
    I have looked at those. I've kind moved away from the full rails to those like Geissele and Mega. They still have the ability to mount the few things I want, but are lighter and don't have the full rails system. Of course, they aren't compatible with the front sight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMarine View Post
    I've kind moved away from the full rails to those like Geissele and Mega.
    Same here, but that DD Omega is the exception. There are not many quality options available if you want to keep the FSB in place. DD should update the Omega to M-Lok or Keymod version.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan74 View Post
    Same here, but that DD Omega is the exception. There are not many quality options available if you want to keep the FSB in place. DD should update the Omega to M-Lok or Keymod version.
    I've got to admit, something like that is what I'm looking for, and would be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast