Thread: Glock 34 Gen4 Competition Package PRICED TO SELL

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Glock 34 Gen4 Competition Package PRICED TO SELL

Name: Tim
    Shipping: Yes to valid FFL
    Trades: None
    Price: $775 shipped, $750 face to face

Up for sale is a Glock 34 (9mm) with some extras. It is in great condition with little to no wear on the pistol. It comes with three magazines as well as everything pictured. Additionally, this pistol was upgraded with Dawson Precision "Competition" sights and a Glockmeister Grip Plug. The sights were confirmed to to shoot point-of-aim/point-of-impact at 25yds. The recoil on this pistol is virtually non existent and its INCREDIBLY popular in both IDPA and USPSA.

Additionally, it will come with a Glock Triggers "Edge" trigger system and Lone Wolf Gen II Lightened Steel Striker. That combination is one of the most popular in IDPA and USPSA due to performance and reliability. That setup will reduce the pre-travel, lighten the trigger pull weight, and significantly shorten the reset of the trigger. Combined this produces a lighter trigger experience and much faster shooting due to quicker reset. There is no drop in reliablity due to the lightened steel striker. On my competition G17 I have over 2,000 rounds on an identical setup with ZERO light primer strikes (knocking on wood). I'm a certified Glock Armorer and can either give the parts to you or install free of charge.

Lastly, you will also get a Comp-Tac "International" holster and dual magazine pouch.

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 08-10-17 at 21:06.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Bump, price lowered

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BUMP!!!!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BUMP!!!!!