Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: German Nightclub Shooting . . .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

German Nightclub Shooting . . .

Barely forty-eight hours after a knife attack by a Palestinian in a market in Hamburg

German nightclub shooting: One killed, several hurt after gunman opens fire

One person has been killed and three others injured in a shooting at a nightclub in southern Germany.

Witnesses told German news agency dpa that the attacker had a machine gun and shot at the crowd inside the building indiscriminately, local media reported.

Terrified revellers fled the music venue or hid as the shooter opened fire at around 4:30 a.m.

The 34-year-old Iraqi gunman exchanged fire with police before he was shot at the scene by armed officers.

An investigation has been launched into the attack, the motive for which is unclear, but police have ruled out terrorism.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...pens-fire.html
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 07-31-17 at 13:30.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    That's hilarious. Investigation has just begun, but we've ruled out terrorism.

The actual event is quite sad, and disgusting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Germany, and Western Europe in general have by and large demonstrated a willingness to just roll over and put up with it in the spirit of inclusiveness so I say best of luck to 'em.

I do feel bad for the individual people who are harmed by these attacks, and the ones who know there's a serious problem on their continent but can't do anything to actually bring about any change, but as a whole, Europe is getting exactly what it asked for.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Merkle is going to go down in history as a traitor.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Merkle is going to go down in history as a traitor.
    I wouldn't bet on it. Who remembers the names of the "statesmen" that bumbled Europe into WWI? It'll just be "bad luck" and no one will be held accountable.

Can't be going all judgmental on these things...
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it. Who remembers the names of the "statesmen" that bumbled Europe into WWI? It'll just be "bad luck" and no one will be held accountable.
    This, and... Word is that the USA was poised to take up to 50% of the European invaders had "someone" else been elected POTUS. Like him or not, I don't think most will ever know just how big of a bullet we dodged here.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Germany, and Western Europe in general have by and large demonstrated a willingness to just roll over and put up with it in the spirit of inclusiveness so I say best of luck to 'em.

I do feel bad for the individual people who are harmed by these attacks, and the ones who know there's a serious problem on their continent but can't do anything to actually bring about any change, but as a whole, Europe is getting exactly what it asked for.
    Pretty much sums up Germany and Western Europe.. So, yes, best of luck to 'em..Dumb Bastards..
    Last edited by ralph; 07-31-17 at 08:43.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    This, and... Word is that the USA was poised to take up to 50% of the European invaders had "someone" else been elected POTUS. Like him or not, I don't think most will ever know just how big of a bullet we dodged here.
    We dodged a bullet for 4 years. Drop in the leftist bucket. Once Trump leaves and he will leave things will go back to normal.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Pretty much, but don't forget at least half of our voting population want to open the gates of our shining city on a hill to the barbarians and downplay the threat at every turn.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It's pretty telling how little coverage there is of this particular news. I was not able to find much of anything other than the fox article in the OP link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast