Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Sheep Dog Complaint

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    Glad it was resolved. I wonder if it took 10x more Black cerakote than normal rifles. Hehe

I would assume this thread had some merit on your eventual outcome so do not have any hard feelings posting up.
    A whole case of paint!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Op, can you post close up pics of the finished product please? Specifically the the sides of the lower rec by the trigger pins, inside the magwell and inside the trigger group. This would give good insight on the quality of the spray applicator and the job done. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinius View Post
    Pathetically weak ending. Disrespectful to the many who went out of their way to offer good advice. AND, it's not like that help was unsolicited.

We can do without posts like this.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    We can do without posts like this.
    I don't agree.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank goodness we live in a country where the customer is always right

I have to say that they did their best to make it right and ultimately that is the best we could have hoped for

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yman,
    Good to hear your rifle is back home. It sounds like you are satisfied with the second paint job. I dont know much about the area you live in, but around me, there are very few shops where a guy can pick up gun related gear. If thats the case by you, i can understand not wanting to completely burn that bridge. Glad to hear it is finished. Best of luck to you and the wife on the new build.
    Rio

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Double
    Last edited by TMS951; 11-06-17 at 21:00. Reason: Double

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So they can paint a rifle well if it's black, but not another color? If my rifle was going to be black I'd rather it was anodized.

I'm glad you got your rifle back. Sucks you had to go through that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tigershilone View Post
    Op, can you post close up pics of the finished product please? Specifically the the sides of the lower rec by the trigger pins, inside the magwell and inside the trigger group. This would give good insight on the quality of the spray applicator and the job done. Thanks in advance.
    In all honesty if there is something wrong with it, I would rather not know. I don't pass junk onto other people so when I sell it I will tell the buyer the story and they can decide if it is something they want to take a chance with or not. I can't say that it is perfect, but definitely better than the 2 previous times it was returned to me.
    Last edited by Yman; 11-07-17 at 00:07.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinius View Post
    I don't agree.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You are new here, and are unknown. The board in general is held to a higher standard evidently than what you are used to. With 14 posts your opinion doesn't count.

Show that you are a capable and productive member of the board, and then you start to matter. New people deciding to simply be derisive doesn't cut it here. I've already posted there was a backstory to this which I'm aware of, that won't be posted in public. If that isn't good enough for you, that is fine, but there is no need for you to post negative comments about "pathetically weak" or the OP being disrespectful.

Yes, people did post information and advise, and an impact was made. You might not have seen the results you wanted, but that doesn't change the information people posted was read and considered. The end result wasn't what I wanted, but it worked for the OP, which is who we were all trying to help. Isn't that more important?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast