Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What 9mm barrel to use?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No I've not used Sprinta, but I believe they are generally respected but thought of as a more budget solution.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post

WOW! Thanks for the heads up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FaxonNathan View Post
    We ran the 9mm chamber to max SAAMI specification. Turns out the ammo guys don't follow SAAMI...

Anywho, the chambers have since been modified. If anyone has any issues, we're happy to help.
    Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify? You say you maxed the SAMMI spec. Then you say they've since been modified. Are you saying they are no longer max SAMMI spec? If so, what did you change to?

BTW, I just saw your web page. I live about 5 miles away from you guys. That definitely moves you to the top of my list!
    Last edited by prickett; 08-02-17 at 22:36.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Here are Ballistic Advantage Barrels 25% off.
    http://graniteridgeoutfitters.com/9mm-Barrels_c81.htm

Feedback Score
    I'm using a KVP 8.5" in my AR9 and have been doing load development for it. Shot coated and plated bullets from 115gr to 147gr fro bayou, bbi, RMR and blue. Not a single problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

FaxonNathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by prickett View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify? You say you maxed the SAMMI spec. Then you say they've since been modified. Are you saying they are no longer max SAMMI spec? If so, what did you change to?

BTW, I just saw your web page. I live about 5 miles away from you guys. That definitely moves you to the top of my list!
    SAAMI does not include any freebore in the 9mm specification. They only have leade. We added some freebore to match Glock and other common handgun platforms.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123