Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon ACOG LED

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    i sold my ta31 4 or 5 months ago to pick up a ta02 , no regrets so far

as others have said being able to control the brightness of the reticle is a big plus in all situations

i also prefer the mounting spot for an rmr without the light pipe

i must have caught them on sale at b&h , i paid $900 and got the smith glasses also.

Feedback Score
    Excellent info here guys. For those who have a led ACOG, do spent cases ever contact the battery compartment? Would I be correct to assume that the mount is reversible?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm a fan of the 02 and 110 for sure.

Feedback Score
    I looked at TA02 but went with the Browe BCO, and couldn't be happier. Automatic brightness control works so well that there is no need to manually adjust it. Now I wish that all my Aimpoints had the same feature.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've been considering both the TA110 and the TA02, but the only ACOG I have been able to find locally to get a look through has been a TA11, the fiber-optic/tritium 3.5x. I was impressed by the eye relief, eye box and field of view, all of which appear to be the same as the TA110. Are there any advantages that the TA02 has over the TA110?

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    .5x. I would get the 110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    I've been considering both the TA110 and the TA02, but the only ACOG I have been able to find locally to get a look through has been a TA11, the fiber-optic/tritium 3.5x. I was impressed by the eye relief, eye box and field of view, all of which appear to be the same as the TA110. Are there any advantages that the TA02 has over the TA110?
    The TA02 is lighter, has .5x more magnification, and a slightly wider field of view. The TA11/TA110 have much improved eye relief/eye box. Unless you shoot with a very traditional shooting stance most of the time, the TA110 will be much easier to work with.

IMO, the TA11/TA110 is the way to go unless weight is your top priority.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks guys, looks like the TA110 is the way to go. I wasn't bothered by the weight of the TA11 when I tried it on a display rifle. I think the difference between it and a LPV + mount setup is that the ACOG has all its weight centered over the action when the scope is mounted all the way to the rear, unlike an LPV setup where, particularly with longer scopes, much of the weight ends up over the front half of the magazine well. That shift in balance point is one reason I've been looking at the ACOGs to replace my current setup, which is a Trijicon Accupower 1-4 in a Geissele mount.

Feedback Score
    Great info and insight, thank you. I've been looking at a TA110 myself. I was curious how everyone felt about the battery and mounting a 45 degree or 1 o'clock rmr with it, say behind or in front on the right hand side on the receiver; would the battery obstruct the line of sight to the rmr?
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone for your help. I bought one today from grabagun. I should have it in a week or so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast