Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
And just like that, I have to withdraw for work. I apologize, and hope that everyone has a great time.
I hate that man - but if we pull this off we'll be back next year. Or there's another 5k Run N Gun here on Veterans Day, and a 5k & 10k here on March 17 - 18, 2018. Start planning now!

In the meantime, if you've never been to Rockcastle before, you should know that it has some wicked hills! Below is an elevation map of the course.

Post here how you're going to deal with those hills to help keep each other inspired/motivated. You have FOUR WEEKS to get ready - post up when you do something for training!

If you run four times a week already and this is no big deal, just post a weekly update so people don't get overwhelmed by your awesomeness but can still see what's possible. Extra points if you've never done anything like this before and struggle just to walk a mile. Post something here every single time you walk that mile!

Don't worry about it not being "long enough" or "fast enough". All that matters is that you got off the couch and did SOMETHING. If you did more than you did yesterday, you win. Celebrate it here!