Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the M16 market doing these days?

Feedback Score
    I bought an Auto marked Colt A2 from John Thedford at NFASALES.com. I would give him a 5 star rating as a class 3 dealer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd View Post
    I bought an Auto marked Colt A2 from John Thedford at NFASALES.com. I would give him a 5 star rating as a class 3 dealer.
    That is where my pending gun came from. Overall I thought it went smooth. A little delay in shipping vs when he said he was(like a day or two) and it could take him a little time to get back when I was asking questions on his stock. My dealer said they had issues with getting him their ffl and were at the point they were going to just mail it to him. You can tell John is a little behind with the tech. Everything looks to have worked out in the end though.

Actually with my gun John told me he didn't think it was in its original state but it appeared to be all colt(setup as a 14.5 a2 carbine). The gun looks to be a factory 727 though, the 2 position buffer tube has the correct parts and looks to be factory staked.

Feedback Score
    I'll give NFAsales.com a look. I met a guy yesterday at a local gun show who's wanting to sell an M16 and an UZI. He's supposed to send me pictures and we can get together if they look good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ruben (dealerNFA.com) has a NIB M16A2 safe-semi-auto for 32,995. If I were in the market for another one, there's no question that this is the one I would buy.

I bought my A2 from Ruben, and the transaction was undoubtedly the best NFA transaction I've done. He picks up the phone personally and is wonderful to deal with. There's a reason he has the great reputation he does.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzap View Post
    Ruben (dealerNFA.com) has a NIB M16A2 safe-semi-auto for 32,995. If I were in the market for another one, there's no question that this is the one I would buy.

I bought my A2 from Ruben, and the transaction was undoubtedly the best NFA transaction I've done. He picks up the phone personally and is wonderful to deal with. There's a reason he has the great reputation he does.

I don't know if I would shoot the gun, if I bought one that was new in box. After all, if you pay a premium for it to be new. It seems like it would lose some of its value if it were no longer unfired.
    Last edited by skorittnig; 08-13-17 at 14:03. Reason: Spelling... drives me nuts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123