Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a muzzle device.

Feedback Score

Looking for a muzzle device.

Have a battlecomp and love what it does etc. but it's old news and has been around a while.i was looking for suggestions on maybe if there's a newer muzzle device that's come out since then that pretty much does the same recoil reduction but maybe less concussion/noise etc with all the newer advancements today? Open to suggestions. (Suppressors are not an option) thanks.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    The Laws of Reflection of Sound can not be altered by muzzle device manufacturers. However, the BCM muzzle device is quite good.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Suppressor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    The Laws of Reflection of Sound can not be altered by muzzle device manufacturers. However, the BCM muzzle device is quite good.
    Are you referring to the mod 0 comp? I was looking at that one I know a comp will be loud either way,just looking for an upgrade maybe from the battlecomp,figured after all this time there must be something improved.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    BCM Mod 0 it the best I've used.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Precisely.

There is, unfortunately, no free lunch in this regard.
    Will add, the mod O BCM is about the best compromise I've found.
    Last edited by gaijin; 04-30-17 at 14:05.

Feedback Score
    Would you guys say the mod 0 is an upgrade from the battlecomp? Can get either for roughly around the same price.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've used the Mod 0 and it seemed ideal. If the battlecomp is anything like the other devices I've been around, I'd have no interest in it, even though the may keep the muzzle down a little more.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My take; less concussion/muzzle blast for team members/shooting partners, degree of recoil reduction and muzzle rise is similar.
    Look at the mod O construction- the baffle is a gentle radius, not at 90 degrees to line of bore- like a "true Comp".

Feedback Score
    Alright I'll have to give one a try,thanks guys, now to just find one at a decent price.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast