Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt 6920 Trooper

Feedback Score
    lots of talk about hand guard heat. are people finding the Centurions heat up more than other FF out there?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flshooter556 View Post
    lots of talk about hand guard heat. are people finding the Centurions heat up more than other FF out there?
    No, it is pretty well vented.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    No, it is pretty well vented.
    So how much slower does it cool using handguards in your experience?

The Centurion ones look like they'll vent slightly better than the Magpul gen2s

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are the Centurion rails on the Troopers rigid enough where a set of Daniel Defense irons only makes sense?

I was going to run irons only on my 6720 but the FSB is too short for the Blitzkrieg tritium post I want, so now considering the Trooper.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Are the Centurion rails on the Troopers rigid enough where a set of Daniel Defense irons only makes sense?

I was going to run irons only on my 6720 but the FSB is too short for the Blitzkrieg tritium post I want, so now considering the Trooper.
    Mine is...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post

I think they probably are rigid enough.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Since I've got it partially apart for an A5 RE installation, I decided to slide the upper into a Reaction Rod.

It's definitely rigid enough...and is very similar to a BCM KMR-A.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone that submitted the summer promo actually received their case and mag yet? Mine is still showing as 'In Process' now after 3 months lol.. I emailed them a couple days ago, they said they were awaiting more stock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xpk23 View Post
    Has anyone that submitted the summer promo actually received their case and mag yet? Mine is still showing as 'In Process' now after 3 months lol.. I emailed them a couple days ago, they said they were awaiting more stock.
    I got the same response.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    I got the same response.
    Same here, they told me I probably should receive it after Christmas when I called. Been in process since 9/25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast