Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt 6920 Trooper

Feedback Score
    Mine is LE

Feedback Score
    Mine is LE also.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Got it home, gave it a thorough look, and compared it to a circa 2014 LE6920.

My CR serial prefixed 6920 has the LE6920-R model number in the box and lists the CR serial that's on the gun. The label looks like a legit Colt label. The barrel has the Colt CAGE, MP, twist ratio of 1/7, and stamped 5.56 NATO. It's an M4 profile with pinned and shaved fsb. It does have the centurion OEM rail and it's mounted solidly.

Bcg is FA profile, gas key is well staked, and bolt is marked MPC with a white dot on it. The receiver extension has 4 adjustments, like any other 6920 I've seen and the castle nut was staked to typical 6920 standards.

The lower markings were identical to the circa 2014 6920 with the exception of the LE prefix (mine has CR serial prefix) and mine also has a small digital looking bar code above the safety selector. Forgive me, I've no idea what this is called.

The internals of each look identical also.

I've never seen an LE 6920 marked CR with the serial # prefix like mine, but aside from thay they appear identical so far as I can discern. Will call Colt out of curiosity tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by magister; 10-09-17 at 20:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post

My CR serial prefixed 6920 has the LE6920-R model number in the box and lists the CR serial that's on the gun. The label looks like a legit Colt label. The barrel has the Colt CAGE, MP, twist ratio of 1/7, and stamped 5.56 NATO. It's an M4 profile with pinned and shaved fsb. It does have the centurion OEM rail and it's mounted solidly.

Bcg is FA profile, gas key is well staked, and bolt is marked MPC with a white dot on it. The receiver extension has 4 adjustments, like any other 6920 I've seen and the castle nut was staked to typical 6920 standards.

The lower markings were identical to the circa 2014 6920 with the exception of the LE prefix (mine has CR serial prefix) and lone also has a small digital looking bar code above the safety selector. Forgive me, I've no idea what this is called.

I've never seen an LE 6920 marked CR with the serial # prefix like mine, but aside from thay they appear identical so far as I can discern. Will call Colt out of curiosity tomorrow morning.
    From whom did you purchase it?
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post

The lower markings were identical to the circa 2014 6920 with the exception of the LE prefix (mine has CR serial prefix) and lone also has a small digital looking bar code above the safety selector. Forgive me, I've no idea what this is called.

What is the significance of the white dot on the bolt? Mine didn't have this so just curious. Also, was your carrier marked? Mine wasn't but I remember reading earlier on in this thread that others had received unmarked carriers with their Troopers also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Had to check mine. LE

Feedback Score
    Tombstone tactical is where I purchased it, Feline.
    Last edited by magister; 10-09-17 at 20:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xpk23 View Post
    What is the significance of the white dot on the bolt? Mine didn't have this so just curious. Also, was your carrier marked? Mine wasn't but I remember reading earlier on in this thread that others had received unmarked carriers with their Troopers also.

Colt lately hasnt mark carriers with a "C."
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    I’m gonna say they had some CR lowers laying around and used um.

Feedback Score
    I've seen colt bolts with a white dot before. Mentioned it as a reference point.

Mine did not have C stamped on the carrier either.

Quote Originally Posted by xpk23 View Post

Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast