Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt 6920 Trooper

Feedback Score
    It’s clearly a LW barrel, mid length gas, so yeh CCU.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by Animalhd1; 11-18-17 at 13:43.

Feedback Score
    I got mine shipped for 696 a few months ago and looked online the other day and I can’t find them in stock or close for the price I got mine for.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The cheapest I found them in stock right now is $895. And that's actually a good price from what they were selling for for a period. I paid $689 a few weeks ago. The day after I placed my order, they all jumped up to around $1,000 give or take a few bucks.

For $700 the Trooper is a good deal on a good setup. But when the price gets north of $900, I'm too tempted to add a few dollars and buy a Colt 6960 CCU.

Now that I've shot my Trooper a bit, I'm still tempted to pick up a 6960 CCU. I'm seeing them on line for $1,050.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    The cheapest I found them in stock right now is $895. And that's actually a good price from what they were selling for for a period. I paid $689 a few weeks ago. The day after I placed my order, they all jumped up to around $1,000 give or take a few bucks.

For $700 the Trooper is a good deal on a good setup. But when the price gets north of $900, I'm too tempted to add a few dollars and buy a Colt 6960 CCU.

Now that I've shot my Trooper a bit, I'm still tempted to pick up a 6960 CCU. I'm seeing them on line for $1,050.
    For that kind of money I would be looking at the Sionics "Patrol Rifle Three-E", just looks like a better deal considering the pieces parts used. JMHO

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...ol-ssk-12.html
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Here's one for $748 shipped (use coupon code: ship30). Price match that number to any website you wish. This is cheapest you'll find them, rest are $810+. I'm just glad I bought mine for 699 a couple of month back.

https://www.deguns.net/Colt-LE6920-R...p/le6920-r.htm
    Last edited by heavygunner8; 11-18-17 at 17:08.

Feedback Score
    First one I have seen under 1k for a few weeks now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    First one I have seen under 1k for a few weeks now.
    There are plenty of them for less than 1k online. Their price has gone up by about 100 dollars over the last month or so, but not to 1k.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Maybe he got his pics mixed up.

Well, I was supposed to be getting the Trooper, and ended up with this, but I thought the box said Trooper, which was a bit odd. I need to find the box and double check it to make sure I’m not just crazy.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining either way. 😀
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Well, I was supposed to be getting the Trooper, and ended up with this, but I thought the box said Trooper, which was a bit odd. I need to find the box and double check it to make sure I’m not just crazy.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining either way. ��
    Man, if you got a CCU in lieu of a Trooper (for the same price as a Trooper) then it's a win-win!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast