Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket trigger for SBR?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Grunow, you are going to need to re-evaluate how you interact with a Mod and Industry Professional when you get back from being banned.

You are new here. This is not TOS or some other place you might be used to. That's the last time you pull crap like that here. Ever.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    And here's a hot news flash, for the viewers at home. We did some digging, and Grunow is really Paul McCain, who has set the record for number of times a troll has been banned for duplicate accounts. And not just here, but on dang near every forum on the web.

Pretty sad, when a Lutheran pastor talks shit to a guy who's been deployed for damn near ten years. Really, really sad. How far in the rear is your office in Missouri, Paul??

Bye Paul, we won't miss you. There must be something really wrong with you, always coming back and always getting banned.

Feedback Score
    Wow!
    This has gone in a direction I did not intend.
    Going back to the trigger, the sale y'all are talking about is the Black Friday sale, correct? IIRC, last year's put the SSA just south of two bills. I don't know about Brownells'.
    BCM and ACT were mentioned, and I know ALG has sales.
    Does anyone have any experience with Larue's MBT? It's a two stage, I know, but I've seen it on sale for $100, which makes it half the price of an SSA. Do I get more then half the performance?
    I know triggers are quite subjective, but I am at the paralysis point. Thank you to all who answered.
    Edited to add that I just found the MBT thread. It pushes me hard towards a Larue, provided I can get it for $99.
    Still, I will keep all options open.
    Last edited by Goldorak; 08-09-17 at 09:57.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Wow!
    This has gone in a direction I did not intend.
    Going back to the trigger, the sale y'all are talking about is the Black Friday sale, correct? IIRC, last year's put the SSA just south of two bills. I don't know about Brownells'.
    BCM and ACT were mentioned, and I know ALG has sales.
    Does anyone have any experience with Larue's MBT? It's a two stage, I know, but I've seen it on sale for $100, which makes it half the price of an SSA. Do I get more then half the performance?
    I know triggers are quite subjective, but I am at the paralysis point. Thank you to all who answered.
    Edited to add that I just found the MBT thread. It pushes me hard towards a Larue, provided I can get it for $99.
    Still, I will keep all options open.
    I have about 2000 rounds on the MBT and I would prefer the ALG with purple spring for a non precision carbine (i.e. SBR).

Feedback Score
    For my SBRs, I more cheap with triggers. Some with single stage drop ins like the Rise Armament and others with a Geissele G2S. The RA was as low as $80 and G2S was $115 last Black Friday.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    My RDS-equipped carbines utilize BCM PNT triggers. Two-stage Geissele and Larue's are reserved for platforms sporting magnified optics regardless of barrel length.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    G2S will be on sale for $110 soon enough. If you like the SSA. Basically the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Personally, I see no reason to put a $200 trigger in an SBR with RDS that won't be taken past 100m.

ACT or PNT are fine.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have the Geissele G2S in 2 of my SBRs and SSA in another and cant tell the difference.

It is a pretty awesome trigger at a great price especially if you get it on sale.
    Last edited by bighawk; 08-10-17 at 09:52.

Feedback Score
    G2S on sale? Black Friday? Any particular vendor?
    This just became contender #1!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast