Thread: Vortex VMX3 and Larue LT-649

Feedback Score

Vortex VMX3 and Larue LT-649

Adding a note, this is an absolute co-witness height mount. Sorry to anyone who had to contact me for clarification.

I'm looking to move this as I no longer use it. The mount has some normal wear on the finish in the expected places but functions smoothly and remains solid. The magnifier is of good quality and condition but obviously it's not a piece of S&B glass. I'm asking $110 shipped CONUS including PayPal fees. I take PayPal as long as the only comments in it are your shipping address. I know I don't post a lot here, I find the reading is much better than TOS but I do have some feedback over there and I post on multiple other forums as Nick 55 if you need references. I'll post pics once I'm not on the phone or will email/PM them too.

IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    Last edited by Gabriel556; 08-19-17 at 16:47. Reason: price drop

Feedback Score
    $115 shipped. Bumping to the top.

Feedback Score
    Bump with a price drop. I edited the first post with the price, $110 PayPal fees and shipping included. I want to move this so I can buy from another forum member and not spend my gun money before I've gotten it from a sale. This is packed up and ready to ship first thing Monday morning.