Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Good Online Hunting Forums

Feedback Score

Any Good Online Hunting Forums

What other hunting forums do you guys and gals use besides ours here? I enjoy large and small game hunting and haven't done the exotics yet. Plus the predator hunting would be a nice touch to read up on? Trying to pass time between bow seasoning opening up in October here.

Feedback Score
    HuntingNet.com/forums
    US NAVY
    1961-1965

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Predators
    http://www.predatormastersforums.com...stlist&Board=1

Hunting - Long-Range
    I initially was a tad leery of this site simply going 'by the title', as I'd hate to see game lost by a stupid shot taken by a yahoo at too long a distance for a sure kill. But after being on it for a while, they preach/practice just the opposite.

The site is very active, high signal to "noise" ratio, and there are excellent technical, optic, arms & reloading discussions, as well as animal-specific hunting forums.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Rokslide is a good one, as well. It's more DIY Western hunting though

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info guys. Seems like people don't like for us to enjoy what we do. I have ran across several sites that have gone by the waist side. Everyone needs to learn how to live off the land when the grocery stores go away and take out dies.

Feedback Score
    Anymore good hunting forums?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I second Rokslide, really good classified forum too.

Feedback Score
    Ok, I'm on several, tell me what you are looking for, modern archery, traditional archery or crossbow hunting. Traditional muzzleloader, modern inline muzzleloader, or shotgun (slug or shot) hunting. Additionally most states have state specific fora with sub groups for all of the above plus animal specific, e.g. elk, deer (white tail, black tail, mule), sheep, goats, hogs, waterfowl, predators etc. Last if you are looking for black gun specific hunting you will have to search around a bit as many states have minimum caliber restrictions for large game and .223 doesn't make the cut. If that is your specific niche then try looking for the groups that focus on varmint eradication, predator and hog hunting where the above mentioned caliber restriction usually doesn't exist. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    I enjoy bow and rifle hunting for deer, hogs, varmints and squirrels. I enjoy hunting with my .308 or 5.56 depending on where I'm hunting at. If bow hunting I prefer using grim reaper broadheads with a compound bow preferably a carbon fiber.

Feedback Score
    Ok on the archery side obviously these guys have interesting articles http://www.bowhunter.com/, and archery talk.com has subsections on broadheads, arrow selection and by bow manufacturer. On the rifle side I would go to your state specific forum. I'm from Virginia so a good one here is http://www.vahuntingforum.com/index.php, as I'm not sure what state you're from can't direct you further but it should be setup the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast