Thread: Beretta PX4 Compact Carry available for pre-order...custom options available too!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Beretta PX4 Compact Carry available for pre-order...custom options available too!

The PX4 Compact Carry pre-order was announced last night on another forum. Figured I would start a thread here for anyone interested. First batch is 1500 guns and Robar will be handling the shipping and delivery. Per Ernest, if these 1500 sell quick then it will become a regularly produced Beretta handgun.

What's special about this particular run is that you can choose from several options that both Robar and Ernest Langdon are offering for this particular pistol. I had the pleasure of shooting his personal PX4 Compact at his pistol class in SC this past September and I was impressed. That trigger was smoother and a touch lighter then my Wilson Brig Tac with the Action Tune.

Needless to say I jumped in with both feet and have 2 Mod 4s on the way. Here's the link to Robar's website if you're interested in ordering the PX4 CC:

https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Pre-existing opinions on the PX4 tend to change dramatically once a person picks one up and shoots it. It is pretty amazing how flat that gun shoots. I am picking one up for a trial.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I do want to like the PX4 Compact. They feel great and offer a very good size tradeoff similar to the G19 at 15 rds. The triggers feel very decent and I suppose this model improves on that. But... they seem pretty thick. Maybe that's just perception, but they just seem thicker than my P99 or SP 2022. Again, I don't know WHY Beretta doesn't just make the G available generally - the safety thing is annoying. At $800+ lots of options come to mind, so I'm not jumping till I see more.

One thing for sure. The availability of superb handguns is amazing right now.
    Last edited by m4brian; 12-17-16 at 16:13.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Beretta has the G conversion kits up that fits all 90 series guns on their website for $50.
    Last edited by phenom00; 12-18-16 at 07:20.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love my 9mm PX4. Had the plating done by CCR, which was a little less expensive than Robar (I have three guns done by Robar, and they do great work... but so does CCR). Don't really need action work done to my handguns, but did put in a D spring. Gun was converted to G when I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom00 View Post
    Beretta has the G conversion kits up that fits all 90 series guns on their website for $50.
    Yep, I tossed that on my 92 Brigadier Inox. Very good kit for them to put out. Works just like my 96G Centurion slide.

Feedback Score
    I like it a lot! Reviews?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .XL View Post
    I like it a lot! Reviews?
    See pistol forum px4c thread. It is massive.

Shortcut. Gun is badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. bear13 Nice pistol!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .XL View Post
    Thanks for the info. bear13 Nice pistol!
    Wearing talon grips now. The one thing that sucked was grip texture. Trigger is amazing. If you like tda guns and you want a g19 size. This is it. There is a big difference between a standard px4c and the px4cc. The upgraded model is worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk