Thread: I think I found my new favorite sling. Thanks Canada!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I think I found my new favorite sling. Thanks Canada!

Okay so this just came in the mail a few days ago and after running some quick backyard ops I decided I'm going to order a few more. Ferro Concepts Slingster is what its called and they're made in Canada of all places.

The sling feels really good -- not overly padded but just enough to be comfortable without being bulky at all. What I like most though is how easily and smooth the quick adjuster works and the pull tab is fast to locate with a nice rubberized loop. This sling also doesn't feel as "strappy" as some others do with a bunch of extra material everywhere. Very clean feeling. Will be replacing my Troy Industries and VTAC slings with these babies. Just a decent piece of kit I thought I'd share with you gentlemen.

Wasn't sure of the best way to take photos of a sling but here ya go...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Nothing like finding a simple strategy sight forward sling that doesn't leave a lot of strap hanging around. Have you tried Vicker's sling (VCAS) from BFG before? They are pretty simple as well, without the raised "grab buckle". Basically uses triglides and a short strap to adjust.
    I tried some different slings, had the VTAC first, didn't like all the strap hanging, and that raised buckle, switched to BFG VCAS slings. Then on a whim tried a couple of Grey Ghost slings, but went back to the VCAS. Use them on all my AR-15's.
    They just work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No, I have not tried that Vickers sling. Not having the raised grab buckle does sound nice though, even more streamlined. Perhaps I will have to try that one in the future. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ferro slings are the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just got mine yesterday. They were selling out faster than I was getting the in stock notification!