Thread: New Bcm exceptable or not

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

New Bcm exceptable or not

New Bcm ELW complete upper delivered today.Barrel exst doesnt look good to me. Looks like it was over cut. Gun fired good today but my other Bcm rifle is perfect
    20170811_164657.jpg20170811_164724.jpg
    Last edited by stevenravenscroft; 08-11-17 at 18:05.
    Steve

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Contact BCM first.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Looks fine to me. Shoot it and report back after 1k rounds if you had any problems. I don't think you will.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thats probly what I'll do. It shoots so good I dont want to send it back. I just compaired it to my other Bcm with the gov. profile barrel and that one is perfect. This is my 3rd one and number 2 in less than a week so there is a little coin out there. Love there stuff though for sure. I've tried to wonder off and try some other brands and end up kickin myself in the ass for waisting money elsewhere. I'll call them in the morn and shoot them an email now
    Steve

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    those are great uppers. I love mine, it well gassed and shoots like it should. If it bothers you, contact BCM and let them reassure you or fix it. They know what is acceptable and won't let you keep something out of spec.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 08-11-17 at 18:35.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Forum rule number 4 - contact the manufacturer before posting. This goes for every vendor.

https://www.m4carbine.net/faq.php?fa...q_new_faq_item

If they fail to respond after a reasonable time, contact a mod and we'll reopen the thread.