Thread: MP5 w/extras, HK USP with extras and Walther PPS w/extras

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

MP5 w/extras, HK USP with extras and Walther PPS w/extras

I am cleaning out my closet of a few german-ish guns, these guns were all purchased new in 2015-2016 and only seen a few rounds go through them with exception to the MP5 which has never been fired. I take paypal and all prices include packaging and shipping to your FFL- All sales come with original cases and original accessories plus a few extras.

Attachment 46975
    Zenith MP5 with 3 magazines, OEM trigger pack, OEM handguard, authentic pinned HK 3 position trigger pack ($300 value), SB tactical arm brace ($250 value), German picatinny rail, authentic HK stock ($200 value), Surefire foregrip with light ($350 value), Original case and Zeiss Red Dot ($450 value)- Never fired!!, bought new in 2016. What you see is what you get!
    Price as is : $1700- shipped to your FFL
    $1500 with OUT Zeiss scope!- SOLD!!

Attachment 46976
    HK USP45, comes with original case, Factory Tru Dot night sights, 3-12rd magazines, OEM barrel, threaded barrel (purchased from HKParts) and Insight M4 tactical light (light was originally made for the S&W Sigma but will fit the USP with a little modification, silicone)
    I have only fired this gun 50 rounds with threaded barrel only, OEM barrel never used. Purchased new in 2016.
    $600 shipped to your FFL SOLD!!!!

Attachment 46977
    Walther PPS, Factory original, comes with original case, back straps, extra magazine and Badger Concealment IWB holster
    Fired this gun maybe 2 magazines worth (16 rounds) Purchased new in 2015- will consider throwing in a TLR-1s if that is what it takes to sell, otherwise ill put it in the PIF.
    $400 shipped to your FFL
    Last edited by elephant; 08-29-17 at 15:33.