Thread: Qd for can, buffer issue?

Feedback Score

Qd for can, buffer issue?

I built an 11.5 upper 5.56 with h2 buffer with zero issues. I have a can which I will eventually start using and I need to know what qd muzzle suppressor I will need for the can?

Do you think the h2 buffer will work or I need a lighther one?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    What muzzle device you use depends on what suppressor you have. So do tell. And lighter buffer weights are usually not the way to go when adding the pressure from the suppressor. Usually it’s heavier. But see how your setup runs before
    Just switching weights.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    It is a rugged design surge in 7.62, I may also need the piece that goes out front by muzzle on silencer since it’s setup for 7.62 or it doesn’t really matter?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You should only have to buy a 5.56 muzzle device. You can opt to change the front cap or not. Some people say the 7.62cap is louder than the 5.56. Some people say it doesn’t make a bit of difference.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I take it plenty of people make that adapter to screw the can on to it. Is it called adapter qd or what? Do I look for one that says 5.56 or .223 or what?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glockycharms View Post
    I take it plenty of people make that adapter to screw the can on to it. Is it called adapter qd or what? Do I look for one that says 5.56 or .223 or what?
    Did your can not come with one? It will be a Rugged device since its a Rugged can.

Feedback Score
    No it did not and I am new to cans and so on, just trying to pick up a muzzle
    Device now that will work with the can and doesn’t look stupid like some I have seen.
    I prefer the stock one on it which is a BCM bird cage type But I don’t think they make that design. I hate flashy, prefer low key kiss design.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's a little late to be picky about muzzle devices having already purchased the can.

https://www.silencershop.com/rugged-...sh-hiders.html

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You don’t need anything that goes between the can and the muzzle device.

Buy muzzle device. Attach muzzle device. Attach can. Start blasting.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glockycharms View Post
    No it did not and I am new to cans and so on, just trying to pick up a muzzle
    Device now that will work with the can and doesn’t look stupid like some I have seen.
    I prefer the stock one on it which is a BCM bird cage type But I don’t think they make that design. I hate flashy, prefer low key kiss design.
    It should have came with a 30 cal MD unless you bought it used. It's probably screwed into the can. You need the 556 device. It will look the same but with smaller 1/2-28 threads to fit your barrel.