Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Rally - Deaths etc

Feedback Score
    Why does someone feel entitled to anything when it happened to their ancestors? It wasn't like they were there nor anyone alive have anything to do with what happened.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-19-17 at 08:25.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Well that didn't take long
    "We're very close to repeating that now" Seriously..... we're very close to repeating slavery? Seriously? Does she see the slave ships on the horizon?

You know what really gets me. I can get where she is coming from on a basis level. On a historic level. Slavery = wrong. Got it. Has history shown us that humanity did a lot of wrong things? Yep.

But do these people ever rewind the tape and listen to themselves go on irrational rants and think... oh jeeze, that sounds absurd?

Oddly no they don't and you are very hard pressed to find any of them acknowledging human trafficking or slavery type control through drugs which actually is happening.

It's as though they are all trapped in history and I can see only one reason for that. They see money. They see reparations. Either that or they are just simply irrational morons.

So VA has the first black and Democrat Gov.. He decides a Black Slavery Museum is a good idea. Certainly that would be met with black donations and Democrat donations, and yes this will be a great thing so easily done.... certainly it will...

Oops... no money
    https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2011/10/05/doug-wilders-national-slavery-museum-files-chapter-11-bankruptcy/

I know what... let's build it in Richmond instead of Fredricksburg.
    Richmond plan

The former ( REPUBLICAN )Governor of Virginia, Bob McDonnell, committed 11 million dollars in state funds toward the 30-plus million needed to build a National Museum of Slavery in the Shockoe Bottom, in Richmond, Virginia. The proposed development project would include the museum, new business and residential properties, a Kroger grocery store, and a baseball stadium, intended to help improve a generally depressed area. The National Museum of Slavery would be built next to a slave graveyard and what is considered (after New Orleans) the second-largest slave trading station in U.S. history. In a February 10, 2014, Richmond City Council meeting, the council voted unanimously to commit $5 million to honor slave-history sites. This complemented the $11 million proposed by McDonnell. This deal did not include funding for a planned ballpark.[6] However, according to columnist Michael Paul Williams, writing in the Richmond Times-Dispatch in June, 2015, "the idea went nowhere."[7]

Ironically, the Dems had McDonnald arrested, gave a plea deal to the guy that set him up, and after he was rendered completely broke he was able to appeal his innocence. So the one person that got money on the table was a White Republican and all the Dems and Blacks across America could not build a slavery museum. That sorta suggests there just aren't that many people really concerned about it.

I guess there is more attention now because according to that lady in the vid slavery is happening again. I'll have to look in the paper and see where the slave sale is being held this weekend. I'll have to go buy one and set him free. That way the history books can show that old southern redneck owned slaves as late as 2017.

Tim Kaine is in lock step with that sort of thinking too. We dodged a national bullet with that one but he's still a VA Senator.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    "We're very close to repeating that now" Seriously..... we're very close to repeating slavery? Seriously? Does she see the slave ships on the horizon?
    It's no longer necessary. We aren't a labor economy anymore. Instead, most of the population has been turned into wage slaves for the harvesting of taxes.

Everything else is bread and games.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    It's no longer necessary. We aren't a labor economy anymore. Instead, most of the population has been turned into wage slaves for the harvesting of energy.
    Fixed it for ya

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Has anyone seen these hate symbols yet:

DHXxzFHXkAEdcVn.jpg

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Has anyone seen these hate symbols yet:

DHXxzFHXkAEdcVn.jpg
    Yes, I was trying to find that and paste it. Though not surprised in the least, note LE listed. That's good in that it sure as hell lets LE know where they stand with these d bags and should treat them accordingly, as a threat that's openly hostile to them and states violence is the answer to their goals.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Not gonna lie. When I saw that LE flags were filed as "hate symbols" I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Yes, I was trying to find that and paste it. Though not surprised in the least, note LE listed. That's good in that it sure as hell lets LE know where they stand with these d bags and should treat them accordingly, as a threat that's openly hostile to them and states violence is the answer to their goals.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    This is an old article but it is still relevant. These people need to be stopped. This is redicules.

The Confederate flag is scarce in South Carolina these days. But the cultural backlash against the flag has sparked self-examination in two more states far from the Deep South: The state flags of Minnesota and Massachusetts are under scrutiny by critics for possible inappropriate symbolism.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...w-deemed-offe/
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It's a #LowIntensityInsurgency.

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    This is an old article but it is still relevant. These people need to be stopped. This is redicules.

The Confederate flag is scarce in South Carolina these days. But the cultural backlash against the flag has sparked self-examination in two more states far from the Deep South: The state flags of Minnesota and Massachusetts are under scrutiny by critics for possible inappropriate symbolism.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post

It doesn't really matter. They will just redefine what guilt means. The lesser the crime the greater the fervor for their 'justice'.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast