The party's just getting started folks!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The party's just getting started folks!
    Was in Walmart today. Some lady went on a loud curse laden tirade against "white filth" against the man behind her in line. I really feel sorry for her young son that was with her. One of the few ways the Dems can recapture their voting base is through race. If they have to break a few eggs to make that omelet they are more than willing.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    C'Ville Mayor is now changing his vote. Says he wants to remove Lee statue now.

This is my surprised look..

The Liberal weapon of choice..

Last edited by tb-av; 08-17-17 at 22:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Made the mistake of listening to the radio on the drive home today. Fake news comes on so I change the station and what was on was like they were reading my mind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8

Feedback Score
    Washington coming soon

learn history lefties the first registered slave owner was black !!!!

they are not even following history anymore

Feedback Score
    You have to admit the Left framed this pretty well; if you aren't for Antifa- then you must be a Nazi!

Whatever happened to just being a pro-constitutional small government conservative?

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-17-17 at 23:47.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hope everyone is paying close attention to what's really going down. All of these events- the obvious manipulation and the group think extremism.

Shits intensifying, as orchestrated. Fake turmoil- invented, sold, packaged and designed to create turmoil and divison.

I wish more people could see beyond the artificiality of it all. The shift. The desired path.

Division of the populace is accelerating not slowing. The method to break us apart and make us weak has been close to perfected.

We are witnessing and experiencing a paradigm shift that will shape the new world and the reality we Inhabit.

A wake up call is in order on a massive scale.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    100% agreed.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Talked to a white guy yesterday, he is married to a woman that is mixed race but very light colored. They have 2 children and drive a new Chevy SUV.

He wants America to go communist.

I told him as a Jew, I would have to fight the country going commie with everything I have.

He was in shock! He asked why?

I told him that the Commies murdered more Jews than Hitler, was why.

He said that wasn't the fault of communism but rather Stalin.

I responded with Mao, Castro etc.

He then said he was tired of such talk and ended the conversation.

We as a country are in trouble when well to do white punks, beg us to go commie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    A bit short. The MSM and Dems will twist his comments that there were bad guys on the counter side to say that the woman killed was some how to blame for her death. Just wait. It will come.

The mother of the woman killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend said she is not interested in hearing from the President because she believes he equated her daughter to white supremacists.

"I'm not talking to the President now," Susan Bro said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I'm sorry. After what he said about my child, and it's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters like Ms. (Heather) Heyer with the KKK and the white supremacists."
    Here it is. Trump praises the woman that was killed, draws a clear distinction between her and the people like Antifa, and somehow this woman gets the exact opposite of what Trump said from his comments.

I'm sure that Politifact will correct her.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politi...ump/index.html
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast