Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I warned him. His first potential buyer turned out to be a scammer

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Anyone heard of F1 Firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I was under the impression the fancy race gun upper and lower they make are actually heavier than a forged set. I remember someone talking about it a while ago.

I actually think they look pretty cool. I wouldn't personally buy one, I'd rather buy a good forged set that doesn't have as many holes cuts into it. I'm pretty basic.
    I hear you. But the only cutting down I've appreciated on my AR's is when Boonie Packer cut down the Redi-Mags that I use.
    I've seen discussion amongst guys trying to build an uber-light hunting rigs, using or wanting to use the F1 upper and lower for its weight. But they are just not for me. I want one of those shaved down neon splash blue AR's as much as I want a Toyota Prius. Which is a negative value in the want bucket.
    I checked out their models that they cut down for the lightweight AR's and some nof the paint jobs made me think I was looking st a commemorative Jackson Pollack AR. I did see normal mil spec AR's though. Base model was $1200. While I do like an AR that's been cerakoted a subdued color, for me a good looking AR an AR that is all about business. Maybe some rattle can paint, and a little beat up from a lot of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12