Thread: Stabbing attack in Finland

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Stabbing attack in Finland

Sparse details at this time. I will update as the story unfolds. No indications of motivations or links to any specific groups. The attacker has been shot in the leg and is under arrest. May be more than one attacker.

This link has the most details: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ots-turku/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ing/index.html

ETA: posted links have been updated by their respective news sites. Looks like two fatalities, and six injured. Reports are one man and five women were attacked. One woman was pushing a stroller- I think she died from her wounds. No word on the child in the stroller. The other fatality is an unidentified man. So far only one man has been detained, but other suspects are thought to be out there. The attacks took place in Turku, Finland, near the city center. The Finish governement does not state any particular motives, but the Sun link has a video with very clear audio...the standard Islamic war cry can be heard repeatedly.
    -----
    As reported on Heavy.com, the encypted messaging app Telegram is showing heavy activity amongst Arabic users. It is reported that this app is popular with known terror groups. Some local claims that the shouting heard is actually Finish for 'look out!' and not the expected 'allahu akbar'. ISIS (nor any other terror groups) are not yet reported as claiming responsibilty.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/turku-...ctures-photos/

Some more viewing from LiveLeak.
    https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=Turku
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 08-18-17 at 16:33.

Feedback Score
    just another person who needed a hug and a free house cell phone proper food and just misunderstood lets bring more and more in cause we are so multicultural and accepting

"At this stage, we do not investigate this (as a terrorism attack) but the possibility has not been ruled out," he told a news conference.

Horrified bystanders reported hearing screaming as a number of people were stabbed in Market Square before one person was arrested by Finnish police.

Interior Minister Paula Risikko said: "We have not been able to confirm the person's identity... we have been in contact with the immigration service as the person looks like a foreigner."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah another Orc attack, where no one cares you see cause a White guy ran over and killed a White woman a week ago and now people have to tear down and or destroy every historical monument in the US.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just another innocent refugee, driven to an impossible place by all of those Nordic women...

Morrocan asylum seeker turned terrorist, targeted women in his attack.

We probably just need to talk to him and understand why our capitalism and oppression drove him to this position. Shame the cops shot him in the leg, though over there that is probably actually the doctrine. Gotta house, feed, and keep him in Finland, so that they can release him in three or four years when he's been rehabilitated. Probably as a full blown Finnish citizen.

SMH
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Just another innocent refugee, driven to an impossible place by all of those Nordic women...

Morrocan asylum seeker turned terrorist, targeted women in his attack.

We probably just need to talk to him and understand why our capitalism and oppression drove him to this position. Shame the cops shot him in the leg, though over there that is probably actually the doctrine. Gotta house, feed, and keep him in Finland, so that they can release him in three or four years when he's been rehabilitated. Probably as a full blown Finnish citizen.

SMH
    Oh, so a double "hate crime" that will be ignored.

Feminists are such hypocrites, totally silent on such events.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18