Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reliable G43 aftermarket parts?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    And TTI makes a +3.

TTI's G43 connector is also still lighter than the - connector.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Sorry for the necro post, but I figured I would ask here instead of start a whole new thread. Has anyone used the Apex flat trigger in their 43? Apex says that it will work, which I dont doubt but I was just seeing if anyone here has used it in their 43. I’d like to put one in mine so that the feel is the same (or at least close) between my 19 and 43.

Oh, and my parts list:
    -Talo (Ameriglo) sights
    -Ghost Edge connector
    -TD/Vickers mag release
    -Pearce grip plug
    -Galloway Precision rubber grip overlay
    -Double Undercut job on trigger guard
    -Factory mags, some with factory pinky extensions and some with Vickers +2 (flawless so far, for me)
    Last edited by Bogart; 11-17-17 at 11:41.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    While I really like the Vickers extended slide stop on other Glocks, I found that the G43 version didn't work for me. The smaller grip caused my right thumb to rest on the lever, and I would inadvertently push it up and cause the slide to lock back prematurely (in the middle of a magazine). I switched back to the factory part and haven't had any issues since. I like the Vickers mag release, and I use Pearce +1 and Vickers +2 mag extensions, although I've found the extensions to be slightly finicky with some JHPs.

I also replaced the serated trigger with a factory smooth trigger by swapping out the trigger shoe and then using JB Weld to fill the hole I made by punching out the pin:

I really like the TLR-6. I was concerned about it only being 100 lumens but found that it is sufficient for inside the house or out in the yard. It's not a TLR-1 HL, of course, but it's a great little light for a small carry pistol.
    Last edited by 3ACR_Scout; 10-13-17 at 22:35.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Received and installed the APEX trigger shoe yesterday. Plan to shoot it this weekend. Function checked it and it appears to be working properly. The APEX shoe in conjuction with the Ghost Edge Connector feels like a winning combo so far; probably better than the full APEX AEK that I’ve got in a 19.

And planning on a TLR-6 soon as well, based on the good things I’ve seen and read on here.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Look into the Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro with white light, much better activation switch than the TLR

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Not trying to sway The chat, but how have you enjoyed the TLR6? I have been thinking of grabbing one for a G43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123