Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reliable G43 aftermarket parts?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Not trying to sway he chat, but how have you enjoyed the TLR6? I have been thinking of grabbing one for a G43
    The TLR6 is only 100 lumens but its way better than nothing. Switching is easy to turn on/off and is small and light weight.

I carry one of my surefire pocket lights whenever I'm out and about anyways so if I need more light I have it on hand.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Not trying to sway The chat, but how have you enjoyed the TLR6? I have been thinking of grabbing one for a G43
    I have the TLR-6 on my G26 and my S&W Shield and love it. I will be getting one for my G43. I did a thread about them in the lights/lasers/knives sub forum if you want to search for it.

I say you can't beat it. For $100 you get a light & laser combo for a small carry gun that takes up a space that has to already been accounted for in your holster. My two have done great with no problems. I think it is definitely worth it for a pistol that you may have to defend your use of in a court of law.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bighawk View Post
    The TLR6 is only 100 lumens but its way better than nothing. Switching is easy to turn on/off and is small and light weight.

I carry one of my surefire pocket lights whenever I'm out and about anyways so if I need more light I have it on hand.
    I will be carrying an extra light when I carry it as well like I do with my G19 and XC1. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I have the TLR-6 on my G26 and my S&W Shield and love it. I will be getting one for my G43. I did a thread about them in the lights/lasers/knives sub forum if you want to search for it.

I say you can't beat it. For $100 you get a light & laser combo for a small carry gun that takes up a space that has to already been accounted for in your holster. My two have done great with no problems. I think it is definitely worth it for a pistol that you may have to defend your use of in a court of law.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I will check out your thread for sure. Thank you for the info!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bighawk View Post
    The trigger pull was terrible so I used the same parts on the 43 as my daily carry 19 and it shortened, lightened and smoothed out the pull while still retaining a drop safe gun. I'm not concerned about changing out trigger parts on a carry gun (as long as they are designed for carry/duty) with known quality parts as long as the drop safety is retained.
    Thanks, I may give them a try. I have a couple of options to carry so I could install and run a few hundred to feel comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Glock changed the connector on pistol shipped in Feb 2016 IIRC.

I had the old connector in mine and the trigger pull was too heavy IMO. I swapped it out for the updated part. It has a "-" on it. From what I have read it is better/equal to the aftermarket offerings.
    I completely forgot about this I need to check mine. I'm blanking on when I bought it but it was fairly early on.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Thanks, I may give them a try. I have a couple of options to carry so I could install and run a few hundred to feel comfortable. I completely forgot about this I need to check mine. I'm blanking on when I bought it but it was fairly early on.
    I have 3 Overwatch triggers and they are well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Using the following, relatively new G43 owner, apparently a lot in common with bighawk’s setup:

-Ghost Edge connector
    -Vickers slide stop
    -Streamlight TLR6
    -Vickers +2 basepads
    -Ameriglo night sights (Defoors)
    -Bawidamann Gotham G43/TLR6 holster and mag carrier

I have five mags setup with the Vickers +2. Two of them will not reliably hold 8 rounds, so they are now used for just training purposes. I’m considering Taran Tacticals for the future. Very happy with everything else.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar03 View Post
    Using the following, relatively new G43 owner, apparently a lot in common with bighawk’s setup:

-Ghost Edge connector
    -Vickers slide stop
    -Streamlight TLR6
    -Vickers +2 basepads
    -Ameriglo night sights (Defoors)
    -Bawidamann Gotham G43/TLR6 holster and mag carrier

I have five mags setup with the Vickers +2. Two of them will not reliably hold 8 rounds, so they are now used for just training purposes. I’m considering Taran Tacticals for the future. Very happy with everything else.
    While the TTI base pads are expensive I have them for several different guns and they all work perfect so I feel comfortable recommending them to anyone in the market for mag extensions.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What I don't get is how is it that no one yet has come out with something more than plus-2's, like howzabout a 14 round mag for reloads?

The accessory I'm waiting for-- no teasing now-- the Comonolli thumb safety for the G43. I think they are having trouble fitting it to the smaller package.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    What I don't get is how is it that no one yet has come out with something more than plus-2's, like howzabout a 14 round mag for reloads?
    The company that makes the clear magazines has some high cap ones I believe.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    The company that makes the clear magazines has some high cap ones I believe.
    ETS makes a 12-rd G43 Mag

https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Glock-43.../glk-43-12.htm
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast