Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marines want lots more M27's

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Lets give every marine a 10lb unloaded IAR and every soldier a 12lb 7.62 battle rifle. Might as well be like this guy and "overmatch" everything.
    I wished I had that Sako, kind of my Holy Grail Kalashnikov variant.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Beretta will be happy to provide you with a modern battle rifle (for a modest fee, of course):

http://www.berettadefensetechnologie...-assault-rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Beretta will be happy to provide you with a modern battle rifle (for a modest fee, of course):

Yes.
    With an unchangeable A2 pistol grip, a long hot exposed barrel, 1950's era sling attachments, non standard sights, and vertical dimensions interfering with common magazine standards.

The stuff they do to guarantee they fail as a mainstream, popular option pains me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post

Yes.
    With an unchangeable A2 pistol grip, a long hot exposed barrel, 1950's era sling attachments, non standard sights, and vertical dimensions interfering with common magazine standards.

The stuff they do to guarantee they fail as a mainstream, popular option pains me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    As a former Marine I will admit that I love to complain bitterly about shit gear, lack of libbo, and the Green Weenie. Doesn't matter that I've been EAS'd for going on 13 years.
    I got out in '76. Still whining.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    As a former Marine I will admit that I love to complain bitterly about shit gear, lack of libbo, and the Green Weenie.
    I wasn't even a Marine (I was a corpsman), and I wholeheartedly agree.

My first K-pot was an XL and I had to wear a watch cap or boonie under it just so it wouldn't keep falling off my head.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Yes.

Hey, the Argentine military has embraced it (although that's probably not saying much)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12