Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federal rebate program

Feedback Score

Federal rebate program

Federal XM193 American Eagle 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 55 GR Metal Case Boat Tail (Bulk Pack, 1000 Total Rounds)

SKU: XM193-BCS

Federal XM193 American Eagle 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 55 GR Metal Case Boat Tail (Bulk Pack, 1000 Total Rounds)

https://ammoliquidator.com/rifle-amm...al-rounds.html

Based on the picture, it looks to be XM193 5.56 ammo. SKU claims XM-193.

I assume this product does not qualify for a rebate ?

I cannot find the SKU listed on the rebate form.

Will place a call tomorrow.

I have not yet purchased this ammo.
    Last edited by ralfabco; 08-15-17 at 21:42.

Feedback Score
    What'd you find out?

It's probably smart to buy the ammo that is packaged in bulk. I bought six 500rd cases. It took me a couple of hours to cut all the UPC's off the 20rd boxes and I ended up having to bulk pack it all in three ammo cans.

Feedback Score
    I did not check. OOS. I am leaning towards a purchase with PSA.
    Last edited by ralfabco; 08-25-17 at 01:10.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    What'd you find out?

It's probably smart to buy the ammo that is packaged in bulk. I bought six 500rd cases. It took me a couple of hours to cut all the UPC's off the 20rd boxes and I ended up having to bulk pack it all in three ammo cans.
    Right there with you. I bought 2000 rounds. It was actually cheaper for me to buy the cases of 20 round boxes than the one bulk loose 1000 round pack. No idea why but it was $20 per case cheaper that way.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    just check the status of my rebate and it's not showing any updates. anyone else? Submitted 8-10

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sw1911 View Post
    just check the status of my rebate and it's not showing any updates. anyone else? Submitted 8-10
    My rebate on the rifle ammo was about 4ish weeks from mailing the ppwk to getting the check. You'll get email updates at each step of the way.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Has anyone placed multiple orders/rebates in the time frame and gotten the rebate on the second/third order? wondering since i placed an order in August if I could do it again and still get the rebate.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    The fact that you have to ask that question makes one wonder why in the world they put a per person limit on the rebate. Isn't the point of the rebate to sell ammunition?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    The fact that you have to ask that question makes one wonder why in the world they put a per person limit on the rebate. Isn't the point of the rebate to sell ammunition?
    So re reading the fine print, there are 2 rebates per household on the 5.56/.223 rebate. No such info on the handgun ammo, which is what I'm looking for at the moment.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I called the rebate people, they said you could cut the UPC off the case boxes instead of cutting them off the 20rd retail boxes. My first rebate was successfully handled this way and received, check cashed and deposited. Just make sure the invoice and the number of case UPCs match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast