Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DDM4V7 or BCM REECE 16 KMR-A?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just picked up a V7 SLW over the weekend and wow this thing feels great. It is most definitely one of the lightest AR-15's I've ever held. Fit and finish looks perfect but I really wouldn't care either way; this rifle is going to get beat up rightly with training, carbine classes, and runnin&gunnin out in the desert. As far as the furniture goes I actually think DD's stock and grip are some of the best both ergonomically and aesthetically but of course that is highly subjective. The rails no doubt are slim and sexy as all get out. Got Troy (ugh) sights on there right now and will throw on an Aimpoint PRO this week right after I get her sighted in with the irons. Surefire Scout, Railscales Karve handstop, and honeycomb rail covers to follow shortly thereafter. Life is good right now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt16 View Post
    Just picked up a V7 SLW over the weekend and wow this thing feels great. It is most definitely one of the lightest AR-15's I've ever held. Fit and finish looks perfect but I really wouldn't care either way; this rifle is going to get beat up rightly with training, carbine classes, and runnin&gunnin out in the desert. As far as the furniture goes I actually think DD's stock and grip are some of the best both ergonomically and aesthetically but of course that is highly subjective. The rails no doubt are slim and sexy as all get out. Got Troy (ugh) sights on there right now and will throw on an Aimpoint PRO this week right after I get her sighted in with the irons. Surefire Scout, Railscales Karve handstop, and honeycomb rail covers to follow shortly thereafter. Life is good right now.

Very nice. I think the price is pretty justified, but I wish DD would throw on their fixed iron sights on every rifle, that way you could buy a ddm4 a box or two of ammo, and go to town for a little bit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234