Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Googles Censorship of Wrong Think

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    It sounds like Google is being racist ( using the leftist definition that makes now sense or has any real meaning other than being a trigger word) against people that have different political beliefs. It will take someone to use the leftist tactics of a massive lawsuit that is not settled out of court to address the issue. I am sure that there is enough current case law to address this as it has been a tactic that has been used quite a bit.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    This is hardly a left vs right issue. Demonitization is hitting channels across the spectrum. From Firearms to gaming to gay rights activists.
    This is what i've been getting on this as well. Quite a few YT channels that I follow based around motorcycles and gaming have gotten hit, none of which have ever even made mention of political affiliation of any kind.
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345