Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barcelona Van attack, 13 Dead 50+ Injured

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Why are the body counts higher for this overseas? Are the vans driving faster, larger vehicles used? Is it that there are a lot more street side cafes with a lot of people packed together?
    No scientific data here but typically European cities are much older and streets narrower. If you come to my city, which was founded in 1682 you'll see some of the old original streets and you can't get a Tahoe down the street without scraping one side or the other

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I went to Italy once and the streets were very narrow. Some towns had streets so narrow you couldn't take vehicles into them. I imagine Spain would be the same.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-17-17 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    No one has claimed any responsibility and there are not reports of who these attackers were. But it definitely looks familiar
    And, of course, ISIS will claim responsibility whether they had anything to with it or not.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    wish these people who are just upset and falsely use islam or terrorism as an excuse to hurt others would just get a hug and all would be OK

maybe we should invite more of them so they do not feel so isolated from their culture that would help! yeah that is the answer

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Why are the body counts higher for this overseas? Are the vans driving faster, larger vehicles used? Is it that there are a lot more street side cafes with a lot of people packed together?
    They have less cushioning than we do.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    Vacation time over there. The people I know in Barcelona are actually elsewhere. Wife doesn't want me travelling to EU for business. We are doing Chicago for Thanksgiving....

Probably a lot of families and tourists. What a shame.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 08-17-17 at 15:30.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Freaking Wolf Blitzer asked if this could be a copycat of Charlottesville. Yeah Wolf because vehicle ramming in Europe has never happened before..
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Freaking Wolf Blitzer asked if this could be a copycat of Charlottesville. Yeah Wolf because vehicle ramming in Europe has never happened before..
    Wolf is a bright one. Unreal.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm surprised that the vacuum inside his head hadn't caused an implosion yet.

Feedback Score
    He knows it's not a copy cat attack of Charlottesville. He knows there have been numerous car-born terror attacks in Europe over the past few years. He ALSO knows the majority of viewers watching CNN this week most likely DON'T and I repeat DON'T know this, or have already forgotten. He's making a talking point, he wants people to somehow associate all forms of terror with white nationalist here in the US.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast