Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barcelona Van attack, 13 Dead 50+ Injured

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Freaking Wolf Blitzer asked if this could be a copycat of Charlottesville. Yeah Wolf because vehicle ramming in Europe has never happened before..
    His mom doesn't call him "son" because he is bright.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    They have less cushioning than we do.
    I see what you did there.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw some footage of the scene on Facebook. I think that death toll is going to rise. Lots of bodies strewn about. Small narrow road with small carts and shops on either side. People had nowhere to go.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I saw some footage of the scene on Facebook. I think that death toll is going to rise. Lots of bodies strewn about. Small narrow road with small carts and shops on either side. People had nowhere to go.
    Yeah I saw some completely F'd up videos earlier. The left keeps trying to divide us, having us focus on Nazi's, Antifa, and Black vs white in our Country, but ISIS is the only real enemy we should all be on the same team about.

And they have claimed responsibility for the attack

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=49272618
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Freaking Wolf Blitzer asked if this could be a copycat of Charlottesville. Yeah Wolf because vehicle ramming in Europe has never happened before..
    I heard that on the radio and started laughing in disbelief. Maybe he doesn't believe it himself but darn sure thinks the average CNN listener will. Incredible.....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    This is not important news.

Evil must be erased from the USA, where in the next statue for the commies to pull down. For it is the biggest evil in the world even beyond global warming.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Correct Yoni, cultural Marxism is the greatest evil we as Americans face, constantly drummed by the media.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Im not sure what video you saw but it was a street market in the middle of 2 boulevards.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Im not sure what video you saw but it was a street market in the middle of 2 boulevards.
    It was a video from a cell phone. Guy was looking down at the bodies the whole time. I could definitely be wrong but that's what it looked like to me at the time.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It was a video from a cell phone. Guy was looking down at the bodies the whole time. I could definitely be wrong but that's what it looked like to me at the time.
    Having been to Barcelona recently the only place that has narrow streets is the Gothic Quarter part of town. The rest of the city is modern with wide streets. Also unlike France and Italy who have fully kitted soldiers around all the tourist areas, Barcelona had none.

Heres the place
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 08-18-17 at 02:14.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast