Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows You Wish They Could Bring Back in All Their Glory

Feedback Score
    1: Firefly. Serenity tried hard to wrap it up but that show had some much more to give us. Damn you Fox!
    2: Southland. Best cop show I've ever seen, it did get a little strange in the last season as they went digging for drama.
    3: Tour of Duty: I'd love to see a modern incarnation of this show in A-Stan, but only if it's as well done as the original.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    1: Firefly. Serenity tried hard to wrap it up but that show had some much more to give us. Damn you Fox!
    2: Southland. Best cop show I've ever seen, it did get a little strange in the last season as they went digging for drama.
    3: Tour of Duty: I'd love to see a modern incarnation of this show in A-Stan, but only if it's as well done as the original.
    You beat me to Southland. I really enjoyed that show.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    double tap
    Last edited by AKDoug; 08-18-17 at 10:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Firefly....duh!
    Southland
    New Amsterdam
    Public Morals

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1. The A-Team. I love it when a plan comes together...
    2. BJ and The Bear. C'mon. It has BJ right in the name, and there's a chimp!
    3. I can't believe no one has mentioned Knight Rider. An AI talking car with a turbo boost, jumping option? What could be better or more realistic?
    4. Jericho for sure. The cancellation of that one really p*ssed me off.
    5. Invasion. Number one show on TV and some stupid exec started messing with its time slot. It was gone shortly after. Whoever is responsible for moving the time slot and skipping weeks should have been fired immediately. And I want to know what happened next and how it all ended!
    6. Dukes of Hazzard. I'd bring this one back solely to make the libtards look at the flag on the General Lee. Daisy Duke in her Daisy Duke's wasn't a bad thing either in the late 70's and early 80s.
    7. Hell yes on the Miami Vice. I can still hear the drum line from Phil Collins, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight… Oh lord." That show made me want to live on a boat with an alligator and drive a fake, but cool looking Corvette/Ferrari hybrid.
    8. BattleStar Galactica. What will those crazy Cylons do next? Plus it had Lorne F'ing Greene. And Meren Jensen really did it for me too. Competent and beautiful at the same time.
    9. Six Million Dollar Man. Six million dollars was a lot of money back then. Plus that cool noise whenever he used his bionic parts in slow-mo. Heather Thomas, anyone? I had no less than three of her posters. C'mon… You remember her posters… Her poster was right next to the other Heather's poster. So close they were almost touching...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    1. The A-Team. I love it when a plan comes together... Burn Notice was almost the exact formula of The A-Team and was really good. The A-Team is the sole reason I own a side folder Mini-14
    2. BJ and The Bear. C'mon. It has BJ right in the name, and there's a chimp!
    3. I can't believe no one has mentioned Knight Rider. An AI talking car with a turbo boost, jumping option? What could be better or more realistic?The remade Knight Rider not too long ago. They substituted a Ford Mustang for the Trans Am. They even did a K.A.R.R. (Evil K.I.T.T.) and it was terrible. The show was basically a product show case as the car could transform into an F-150 and one of their crossover SUV's. It was terrible
    4. Jericho for sure. The cancellation of that one really p*ssed me off.
    5. Invasion. Number one show on TV and some stupid exec started messing with its time slot. It was gone shortly after. Whoever is responsible for moving the time slot and skipping weeks should have been fired immediately. And I want to know what happened next and how it all ended!
    6. Dukes of Hazzard. I'd bring this one back solely to make the libtards look at the flag on the General Lee. Daisy Duke in her Daisy Duke's wasn't a bad thing either in the late 70's and early 80s.
    7. Hell yes on the Miami Vice. I can still hear the drum line from Phil Collins, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight… Oh lord." That show made me want to live on a boat with an alligator and drive a fake, but cool looking Corvette/Ferrari hybrid.
    8. BattleStar Galactica. What will those crazy Cylons do next? Plus it had Lorne F'ing Greene. And Meren Jensen really did it for me too. Competent and beautiful at the same time. The early 2000's reboot was pretty good if you didn't catch it.
    9. Six Million Dollar Man. Six million dollars was a lot of money back then. Plus that cool noise whenever he used his bionic parts in slow-mo. Heather Thomas, anyone? I had no less than three of her posters. C'mon… You remember her posters… Her poster was right next to the other Heather's poster. So close they were almost touching...
    I'll add The Fall Guy and I second the motion for Airwolf.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Emergency
    240 Robert
    Southland

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    A little lesser known gem that fell to the Fox network's axe men was Titus...3 seasons of hilariousness, but apparently if you keep telling the Fox execs that they're idiots they will cancel your show.
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    CBS is remaking Star Trek this fall so one down I guess.

I'd love to see Buck Rogers redone. Mmmmmmm Erin Grey memories.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Used to love watching Ba Ba Black Sheep as a kid.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast