Thread: Boston "free speech" rally Chit Show starts shortly

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Boston "free speech" rally Chit Show starts shortly

I think this will be the first time a post created before such an event, but here's the official post Boston "free speech" rally thread which starts approx 30 mins from now. These are now becoming the new spectator sport for disaffected morons. But, democracy aint always pretty nor smooth and the fringes have met in such a fashion since day one. It's when they become more than a fringe and or the violence spreads, that it becomes a genuine threat to the republic.

Police: They will do their job of they are allowed to. If they don't, has nothing to do with the cops (and the second in command and old friend of mine) but the politicians afraid to offend anyone and support lefty agenda. Does not get much more left than Boston, but their cops are old school believe me and will do their job if allowed to. The mayor is as left as it gets. I moved from the People's Republic of MA last year for a reason.

Prediction: I don't expect the level of violence seen recently at other such rallies.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...-boston-common
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-19-17 at 10:32.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I follow Boston antifa on Facebook.

There are not words to describe their ignorance and I'm not even talking their social political views.

They are few. The guy that posts the most is such a little weenie the only thing he's a threat to is his dignity.

The last boston free speech rally they were going to crash they had a super low antifa turn out and they got run off very quickly.

Unless they're bussing them in I expect very little of all this. Boston doesn't seem to attract the the alpha lefties, more so just the beta cucks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I follow Boston antifa on Facebook.

There are not words to describe their ignorance and I'm not even talking their social political views.

They are few. The guy that posts the most is such a little weenie the only thing he's a threat to is his dignity.

The last boston free speech rally they were going to crash they had a super low antifa turn out and they got run off very quickly.

Unless they're bussing them in I expect very little of all this. Boston doesn't seem to attract the the alpha lefties, more so just the beta cucks.
    The reason I don't expect violence is as goofy as many in Boston can be, they are unlikely to side with antifa types. Unlike San Fran for example, Boston is not a hot bed of radical left views vs more run of the mil left/liberal views and most smart enough to realize they really have nothing in common with antifa. Case in point, there's a rally of some kind on Berkley campus pretty much every week, never saw a one on Harvard campus when I attended. They are fairly rare on any campus in Boston, because most too busy studying and working their ass off to make grades, etc. I must give credit where it's due in that respect.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mayor says it's officially over, so sounds like minimal drama which is what I expected from Boston.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-19-17 at 13:37.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Antifa, and BLM shut down those wishing legal, free speech through intimidation, and violence.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    Antifa, and BLM shut down those wishing legal, free speech through intimidation, and violence.
    Goes without saying, but as most conservatives really have nothing in common with Neo Nazi's KKK, etc most liberals have little in common with ANTIFA. The problem is, many a liberal too dumb to know it until it's too late. As I expected, Boston style liberals much less likely to join or support ANTIFA types, and Boston PD as a rule, old school PD that will take people down hard if they act like A holes. So that combo all around appears to have prevented much in the way of violent encounters.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The mainstream media has been dead silent on this Antifa tactic against LE at every "protest" over the last several months.

Can't find it on YouTube yet but there is a video going around social media of Antifa goons knocking out a White guy for not publicly denouncing his race to them on camera at the Boston event.

Woman dragged for simply displaying the American flag.

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 08-20-17 at 05:24.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Here's some of the Nazi's and white nationalists who were on that podium in Boston. Crickets from CNN and related left cabal:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info: