Thread: Springfield Armory Range Officer Operator 9mm 5" parkerized

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Springfield Armory Range Officer Operator 9mm 5" parkerized

SPF

IMG_1407.jpgFullSizeRender-7.jpgFullSizeRender-8.jpgTexas

I bought this brand new from Buds when they first came out. Jan 2016 purchase.

My intentions for this piece was too carry on duty and eventually use it as a base for some mods through SACS.

My assignment changed (desk driving and busier than ever), SACS changed their business to only minor mods and this gun has mainly sat for 1.5 years with under 300 rounds through the tube.

Very minor handling marks and they would be hard to see them. I did put a 10-8 rear sight on and removed it to re-install the factory rear sight. Slight track marks on the right side rear dovetail.

Everything that came in the box (along with two factory mags) included.

fiber optic front, novak style rear, factory wood grips (these grips were never used. I put pacs on the handgun to shoot).

I recently sent the Operator back to Springer as I am a trigger perfectionist. I could feel a very slight hitch through the trigger press. They replaced the sear, adjusted the extractor per my request (as originally the extractor was loose and I adjusted it. it worked fine with my adjustments, but I wanted the factory to re-adjust to factory specs) and originally the mag release was sticky....and they adjusted the fit on that too. Trigger is much better. I have not shot it since its return from SA.

Everything is factory on this gun. Its a good shooting gun and I would like to keep for a future project, but I have been spending too much lately and need to back off

I cleaned and oiled the exterior. the grasping grooves flat shows where the oil did not make it.

NO TRADES
    NO STATES WITH RED TAPE
    US CONT ONLY
    NO LOWBALLERS, ridiculous offers will go unanswered.
    $720 shipped FFL to FFL (USPS Priority with Insurance)

I have additional pics via email. PM for that info.
    I have it for sale locally but cops never have money and want deals.
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 09-13-17 at 21:43.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Price drop

thanks for looking

I forgot that when I first got this gun, I did a sandbag accuracy test from 25 yds.

It was not the best conditions as the support at 25 yds was too high to sit and too low to stand.....so I was bent over.

Also, my dominant eye has a scar over the center so trying to keep the front sight on the same place on the target for consistent shot placement was somewhat of a guess for me.

I used a 6 o'clock hold at the base of the black circle of a NRA B8 target.

However....this was the best I manage using Win 147 FMJ at 25 yds which is the grouping at the top of the target. I did have one called flyer down low at 7 o'clock by the X ring.

the group just left and over the X was shot at 7 yds using 115 FMJ.

The knotted hole target was me just messing around at 7 yds trying to keep all shots in one hole. I was not successful and I don't recall how many shots that was. There was also some 5.56 holes in that group.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 09-09-17 at 09:25.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    still available

new pics added

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    SPF SPF SPF
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 09-13-17 at 21:44.