Thread: Magpul, Sierra Precision, Ergo, Vltor Parts

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Magpul, Sierra Precision, Ergo, Vltor Parts

I've got a box of extras I don't really need and they could use a good home.

Magpul Furniture Kit. Magpul MOE Grip, AFG, and CTR Stock w/ Milspec receiver extension and carbine buffer. The RE has a couple nicks on the threads but it didn't hurt the function at all, the end plate was also staked but it's useable. The AFG lost one of the tabs a while back but it's still held together by the main screw, it's fully functional. Price is $80.

Magpul BAD Levers. I have two of these. Price is $15 ea. SOLD

Sierra Precision Grip. I used this on my Recce for a while but ended up going with a BCM grip. Cost is $15

Ergo Grip. Also used on my Recce but ended up going with a Magpul at the time. Price is $15.

Vltor A5-O Buffer. This came with the BCM intermediate receiver extension but I ended up needing an A5H2 for 18" RLGS. This must be used with either a Vltor A5 RE or BCM's intermediate RE. It will probably work pretty well with a 14.5 or 16 MLGS. Price is $25
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Prices include shipping within the continental US only. I'm not interested in any trades and transactions shall be by either USPS MO or PayPal. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch via PM.
    Last edited by Long Range Trigger Monkey; 08-25-17 at 17:07. Reason: BAD levers sold

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    To the top