Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL claims "Clinton pay off 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

WL claims "Clinton pay off 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’"

WL seems to think so. Some compelling intel, but per usual, true smoking gun lacking.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

WikiLeaks has released information that shows Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”.

In an email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin, the pair discuss diverting Clinton campaign funds to various Republicans who were secretly on the Clinton payroll.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

According to the email:

“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

Other emails that surfaced but do not refer to anything other than title have also surfaced that raised eyebrowS. It seems at a glance that the Clinton Foundation, or as I am calling it, the Pantsuit Mafia, has bought off several key members of the Republican Party to push the Clinton agenda. Such as:

“He is on board, will retract the invitation to speak. Eyes only.”

Cont:

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-cl...publicans/amp/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Ken Bush and Kasich. Shocker.

It's a sad sign of the times this is not surprising.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Edit:

Apparently debunked. (though I trust ABC News far less than Wikileaks)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repub...ry?id=45064731
    Last edited by Grand58742; 08-20-17 at 17:06.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Edit:

Apparently debunked. (though I trust ABC News far less than Wikileaks)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repub...ry?id=45064731
    I do not trust ABC News at all. They are publishing false news all of the time.

According to Assange his document number is not about Saudi and is about HRC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red..._sean_hannity/
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I believe wiki leaks
    any news site here I wont believe
    is it true ? that is the tough thing and if they got money they should be able to trace it somehow BUT the corruption to cover up will be just as great as it was to bribe so who knows if we ever see the truth

but again the fact wikileaks had that info I do think its real but thinking wont do anything to anyone and you have dems threating to kill the president and they get a free ride etc...

Feedback Score
    I believe Wiki-Leaks also and they damn well know that once they have named names- that those people will be replaced next election. I don't trust anything from the MSM anymore at this point.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Agreed.

They don't inform. They proselytize.

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I believe Wiki-Leaks also and they damn well know that once they have named names- that those people will be replaced next election. I don't trust anything from the MSM anymore at this point.

Feedback Score
    So is it in the Wikileaks or not? Someone needs to show where this email is in a public published verified WL source. That should be pretty easy.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No surprises here, the 3 named seemed really obvious.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Hard to believe. I think it was just sensational blogging just after the election. Someone stirring the pot to offset the "popular vote" noise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast