As things get more stupid with groups like ANTIFA and BLM have any of you changed your plans or routines based on this threat? I have been re-looking at my short term plans but not so much my long terms ones. If these people start some real SH#$ will I be able to travel at all? Like I said my long term plans are set and do not need to change because of the current situation. What I am thinking about are my short term plans.

In most situations it would be best for me to hunker down at home (the rally point) for a while and then move out to the long term place as necessary. Now this may not even be possible. I have to think about if I can’t get home first because they are burning the suburbs and such. I have been going through my entire short term plans a great deal these days to make sure that they are updated as much as possible.

One of the most difficult items is gear. If I can’t get home and have to go to rally point #2 I will have to have more gear. As thoughts of you that have had to hump it before more is not always better. But if you have to go longer and in more of a dangerous situation then you may need more gears and supplies. If you have ever tried to forage for clean water in an urban environment that all hell is breaking lose you know that it takes way too much time and effort.

Thoughts?