Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save bike lock guy! :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Save bike lock guy! :)

After smashing someone over the head with a bike lock, he's gone full victim mode cuz the man has it out for him. My favorite is:

"All of this from a system that has perfected criminalization through centuries of racist policing." says the educated 'entitled' white guy.

Note he does not deny actually doing the act just does not like the 'net is what busted him. Like the smelly locks who was violent and got punched in the face but again, the victim.

"My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundreds of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated."

Cont:

https://supportericclanton.com/2017/...rst-blog-post/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow... Is the lack of comments on his page silent support from like-minded safe spacemates, or is it more likely that the comments were removed for being misogynistic, homophobic and/or xenophobic?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Gone are the days where people took responsibility for their actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Feedback Score
    He'll get some real diversity when his cellmate Tyrone bends his skinny white ass over.

Yes, I wish that upon him.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Eric Clanton?! Wow, I have all of his albums! Dude has to be one of the best guitar players of all time!

Oh, wait.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Being a staunch supporter of the Constitution, I wish him the best in mounting a defense against his accusers. Id like to make sure that the right guy is identified and charged. After that I wish Tryone the best of luck breaking in his new bitch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Eric Clanton?! Wow, I have all of his albums! Dude has to be one of the best guitar players of all time!

Oh, wait.
    That was my first thought when I read this.

I support Eric Clapton. Screw Eric Clanton.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think I might have the "key" to his problem, unfortunately it's buried in the skill of one of his victims.
    This guy needs to go away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Being a staunch supporter of the Constitution, I wish him the best in mounting a defense against his accusers. Id like to make sure that the right guy is identified and charged. After that I wish Tryone the best of luck breaking in his new bitch.
    Hate to tell you this, but I don't think Bike Lock Boy will object to Tyrone's advances. He won't take much breaking in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And we are giving him attention because....?

He's facing years in prison because he hit another person on the head with a bike lock. All the wherefores go out tge window. Don't GAF why he was protesting, what he believes, or who he was morally supporting.

He concussed another person and could have killed him. He was caught on video.

Don't drop the soap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast