Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save bike lock guy! :)

Feedback Score
    Well , that is a risk of having life online, and committing crime.

Another mentally disturbed turd. Bye.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, the guy is a piece of work. Taught for awhile at one of our local Community Colleges I guess. I live in the Bay Area near where many of these slimy nut balls hang out. By Any Means Necessary/Antifa and a lot of other radical groups around here. Makes me sick. I wish them ill because they are so hateful, intolerant, ignorant, and just plain evil that my anger overcomes me.

I hope we haven't reached the end of America. But I fear it won't be the same for my children.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    After smashing someone over the head with a bike lock, he's gone full victim mode cuz the man has it out for him. My favorite is:

"All of this from a system that has perfected criminalization through centuries of racist policing." says the educated 'entitled' white guy.

Note he does not deny actually doing the act just does not like the 'net is what busted him. Like the smelly locks who was violent and got punched in the face but again, the victim.

"My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundreds of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated."

Cont:

https://supportericclanton.com/2017/...rst-blog-post/

Admit nothing.
    Deny everything.
    Make counter aqcusations.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It's interesting reading the comments on one of the articles about him getting charged.

"He's not a liberal, he's an anarchist. Big difference"

I was surprised to see some from the left not defending his actions. And pointing out the misleading coverage... "Even if you hate Trump, you have to admit the headline is very slanted against Trump..."

At least some are not totally irrational it appears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12