Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: American Bar Association Asks States to Adopt Firearm Confiscation Laws

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gangsta rap song, F... tha police.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    And some people just want to get on the "OMG muh everything I don't like is literally Stormfront" train tear down statues, censor history, and watch Rome burn.
    You did not clearly understand what I wrote nor its context.

And even if we went with your little Antifa sub-narrative; what have you done today about it besides post on M4C?

Antifa/Leftists are not the Rebel Alliance
    "Conservatives"/Right Wing are not the Spartans.

I mean....what exactly is your point?

And again what has Moose Knuckle done today in a constructive, legal, and positive manner to prevent "Rome from burning". If you are subtly chiding me, I can associate or disassociate with or from whom I wish. That isn't the same as playing a fiddle as Rome burns and is kind of an exaggeration.

If you look and notice, there has been a backlash lately and not undeservedly so. All I know is these people are not me.

Life is going to go on. And like good ol' Capt. Mal Reynolds said "If you're still standing there when I take off, then you'll never get it"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You can go two for one if you cut the pillowcase diagonally lengthwise. Then when your frau sews the seam have her make a very small pocket that you can slide a small wire into, this is useful for slipping and picking handcuffs.

Wash the resulting hat in the washer, pause the machine when it reaches the rinse cycle, add about 8 ounces of starch to the cycle. Remove and promptly iron. When you break starch, your Wizard hat will be the envy of all, who knows it may be the ticket to Wizarddom.
    Fried okra, a Southern thing, trying to combine a Deutch thing (schnitzel) with a Southern thing. The ultimate KlaNazi meal!

(all kidding aside I don't eat any vegetable that has hair)
    Last edited by ABNAK; 08-23-17 at 18:24.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You did not clearly understand what I wrote nor its context.

And even if we went with your little Antifa sub-narrative; what have you done today about it besides post on M4C?

Antifa/Leftists are not the Rebel Alliance
    "Conservatives"/Right Wing are not the Spartans.

I mean....what exactly is your point?

And again what has Moose Knuckle done today in a constructive, legal, and positive manner to prevent "Rome from burning". If you are subtly chiding me, I can associate or disassociate with or from whom I wish. That isn't the same as playing a fiddle as Rome burns and is kind of an exaggeration.

If you look and notice, there has been a backlash lately and not undeservedly so. All I know is these people are not me.

Life is going to go on. And like good ol' Capt. Mal Reynolds said "If you're still standing there when I take off, then you'll never get it"
    During your hiatus there was a member (or two perhaps?) who were over-the-top and not in any way sublime about their racist feelings who were banned, and rightfully so. This place is 95+% good guys as far as that goes. Sure, there are personality conflicts and petty arguments, but hey it's life. You shouldn't feel out of place (if indeed that's how you felt) because overall this is a pretty stand-up site.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456