Thread: Falkor .308 Alpha DMR Dracos, Grey

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Falkor .308 Alpha DMR Dracos, Grey

$3,000, shipped CONUS to your FFL (provided that they accept shipments from a Non-FFL), as long as the cost doesn't exceed $100.
    Faster shipping bears additional cost, will be nailed down before agreeing to sale. If I have to use my local unfriendly FFL to ship to you, I'm sure additional cost will be involved.

This is a new (not fired after factory, in original box) Falkor Alpha DMR with Dracos barrel.
    Really nice rifle that I won at a match. I intended to keep it, but the woes of new home ownership and hurricane repair has forced me to move some stuff.
    I am selling this for way under retail value (after shipping) because I want it to go to someone that will actually use it, and I feel a little guilty for selling it.
    It's a cool gun, made by cool folks.

Here's the description straight from Falkor:
    www.falkordefense.com/rifles/alpha/

I'll accept PayPal, Money Order, and the usual reputable other types of payment.
    If you happen to have a Swarovski Z8i 1-8x with BRT reticle, I'll give you $2,500 in credit toward the rifle as long as it's in decent condition, only because I have a weird yearning for one. I'm going to say that's the only trade, but if you have something pertinent to my interests I'll likely entertain the discussion. If a trade is involved, I'll expect tracking notification and receipt of the $ balance prior to shipping the rifle.

I'll send pictures via email/text/Tinder/etc to interested buyers.
    I'd post them here, but photobucket apparently hates giving away their service for free now and I haven't cared enough to get a new picture host yet.
    Please don't ask dumb questions or request pictures with me posing with the gun in the shower.

Thanks for looking, buy this rifle if you're a good American.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Still available.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Hurricane Irma/9-11/price drop bump.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales