Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football season is here

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Last game I went to was OSU/TT in like 2009.

The facilities were better than OU. We were in the Company Suite...lots of BBQ, and it's all cowboy buddy. I mean the shitter has stitched leather for wall paper, lol.
    Boone Pickens Stadium is way nicer than Gaylord Memorial.

By a country mile.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Boone Pickens Stadium is way nicer than Gaylord Memorial.

By a country mile.
    Yeah they had just finished the first renovation when I went...the parking lot was still gravel.

OU just this year finished theirs. I'd imagine they are all pretty close by now. I mean, the last graduating class held their meetings and such in portable trailers, lol

"I've just got like, this 5.56 okay? And it's 55 grain ball. And everybody I've ever seen shot with it, it dicks them up."

---Clint Smith
    Thunder Ranch

Feedback Score
    Syracuse go's to LSU this weekend. I hope they get their eyes kicked out of their skulls....go 'cuse. Jokers!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Yeah they had just finished the first renovation when I went...the parking lot was still gravel.

OU just this year finished theirs. I'd imagine they are all pretty close by now. I mean, the last graduating class held their meetings and such in portable trailers, lol
    The south end zone is nice, but it looks like someone barfed up four Lego sets and put Memorial Stadium together. Nothing, and I mean nothing, in that stadium matches.

BPS is nicer head to toe. That's not an anti-OU statement, but rather a practical one from someone that works in both places. Considerable thought was put into BPS with their big renovation. Gaylord Memorial? Should have been torn down and started from scratch.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    The south end zone is nice, but it looks like someone barfed up four Lego sets and put Memorial Stadium together. Nothing, and I mean nothing, in that stadium matches.

BPS is nicer head to toe. That's not an anti-OU statement, but rather a practical one from someone that works in both places. Considerable thought was put into BPS with their big renovation. Gaylord Memorial? Should have been torn down and started from scratch.
    Oh dear lord...you're speaking sacrilege now, lol. The "house that Bennie built" has seen every home game since the 20's. They may well rebuild it one brick at a time, but I doubt seriously it would ever be razed and replaced. Just not enough room as I recall.

Again, I've only been in the company suite so the bowl seating could be total shit.

"I've just got like, this 5.56 okay? And it's 55 grain ball. And everybody I've ever seen shot with it, it dicks them up."

---Clint Smith
    Thunder Ranch

Feedback Score
    TCU whooped up on Ok. St. pretty good.
    OU-Baylor was a lot closer then anyone would've thought.
    Thought Iowa was gonna beat Penn. St.
    NC St. beat FSU.
    Vandy almost pulled off the upset over Bama....that was close!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    If there is any team we can give a hard time it is FSU. I fully expect us to lose next week to Syracuse now.

Feedback Score
    If FSU's O-line can't figure out a way to protect their new QB....they're gonna have another QB to try and figure out how to protect. That O-line is terrible. Blackmans 6-5" 185 lbs. that's awful skinny, he's gonna get killed.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I was sure glad to see TCU beat OSU. That was a great game. I was really surprised but Kirk Herbstreit called the TCU game just as it went down hours before the game. He even went on to say that he predicts TCU to be very competitive for the Big 12 championship.

I will say that I the TTU and Houston game was not the shoot-out that everyone thought it would be. I was shocked that the defense for both teams made he difference. If I would have said that the TTU defense would win a game last year I would have been committed. They have come a long way.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    TCU whooped up on Ok. St. pretty good.
    OU-Baylor was a lot closer then anyone would've thought.
    Thought Iowa was gonna beat Penn. St.
    NC St. beat FSU.
    Vandy almost pulled off the upset over Bama....that was close!

NYH1.
    Yeah that sux for ok-st, and OU always has a dog fight with Baylor.

LOVE college football!!!!!!

You just never know.

---Clint Smith
    Thunder Ranch

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast