Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football season is here

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    All the other SEC coaches like Jones at UT as well lol

He's got to go. I've never seen a team at UT more uninspired than I saw yesterday. Jones has been a good recruiter and has brought Tennessee up from the utter mess Dooley left it in 2012, but he just can't take that next step to challenging for the East every year. No slogans or trash cans or anything of the sort can help at this point.

Whether the UT boosters and admin are willing to spend enough for a high level coach is going to be the key in this.
    As a UT alum, Jones has to go; period. Doesn't have what it takes to make it in the SEC. As the announcers said during yesterdays's ass whipping', UT is one THE elite programs and the current situation in untenable.

Students painted rock all white and put "Fire Jones" on it in orange.

UT is phucking' pathetic at this point. The upside is wife and I both have family in AL and she did part of her med. school rotations at Bama. So, we cheer for Bama as well. Roll Tide!!!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    Clemson....
    Dude, I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Clemson in en fuego, well on their way to the January 8 game in Atlanta. If they keep their heads about them there is no one in the ACC to stop them.
    Last edited by chuckman; 10-04-17 at 10:35.

Feedback Score
    That time of the week gents....big games this week??

(17) Louisville at (24) NC State.
    (13) Miami, FL at Florida State (FSU needs this one!).
    (21) Notre Dame at North Carolina.
    (23) West Virginia at (8) TCU.
    Kansas State at Texas.
    Michigan State at (7) Michigan.

What do ya think, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    That time of the week gents....big games this week??

(17) Louisville at (24) NC State.
    (13) Miami, FL at Florida State (FSU needs this one!).
    (21) Notre Dame at North Carolina.
    (23) West Virginia at (8) TCU.
    Kansas State at Texas.
    Michigan State at (7) Michigan.

What do ya think, NYH1.
    State is hot right now. Louisville is a mediocre team with a Heisman QB. I am taking NC State (which pains me ever so much....)
    Miami over Fla State
    Notre Dame over UNC. IF UNC was healthy they could be a 8-4 team, but like 50% of their starters are out.
    TCU over West Va.

Feedback Score
    Since we are ranked and doing well I fully expect State to crap the bed Thursday but then again I am forever jaded as a lifelong Wolfpack fan so I always expect to be let down.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Since we are ranked and doing well I fully expect State to crap the bed Thursday but then again I am forever jaded as a lifelong Wolfpack fan so I always expect to be let down.
    I went to ECU, so not a big Wolfpack fan, but I will pull for them most of the time. This will be their first 'real' test since Florida State shit the bed, and if they do well, they can likely win the rest except against Clemson (I don't see anyone beating Clemson right now).

State's biggest problem is State. Somehow they just can't get of their own way in some games.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I went to ECU, so not a big Wolfpack fan, but I will pull for them most of the time. This will be their first 'real' test since Florida State shit the bed, and if they do well, they can likely win the rest except against Clemson (I don't see anyone beating Clemson right now).

State's biggest problem is State. Somehow they just can't get of their own way in some games.
    Absolutely agreed. Or as us State fans put it, NC State shit

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Dude, I am man enough to admit I was wrong. Clemson in en fuego, well on their way to the January 8 game in Atlanta. If they keep their heads about them there is no one in the ACC to stop them.
    I tried to tell you... I didn't think we'd roll through September like that. I was expecting at least one loss. I think our toughest game from here on out will be NC State. I'm very interested in their game vs. Louisville this week. State played us tough last year, and would have won if not for a missed FG.

I won't be surprised if we see Clemson vs. Bama round 3.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    My Tarheels suuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Come on, BASSETBALL season.

Western Carolina & Marshall are hangin' tough, however - better than LAST year, to be certain!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    My Tarheels suuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Come on, BASSETBALL season.

Western Carolina & Marshall are hangin' tough, however - better than LAST year, to be certain!
    How do you think they will do in basketball this year? The bigger questions is, how are the alumni and fans going to react when the NCAA lowers the hammer?

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast