Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football season is here

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bad aim View Post
    Let's see how Tom Herman turns Texas around...will definitely be an interesting year.
    Let's hope he is as good as the rest of the resent UT coaches.

Get Your Guns Up!
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    OU Baby!!!

I think their pre season rank is a bit weak, but with a new coach, I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    My team (and alma mater), USC, is ranked higher than I think they should be. They have, arguably, the top QB in NCAA, but I don't think the rest of the team is there. They lost a number of star players to the NFL in the last draft. I don't think USC finishes anywhere close to 4. They're overrated.
    As a UW grad, I'll completely agree with you...

My Huskies look great this year, and while we lost a lot of talent on defense, we have a pretty stacked team for the Pac-12. I think we have a legitimate shot to make it back to the playoff. Whatever happens, I'm happy to see Oregon unranked again.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    OU Baby!!!

I think their pre season rank is a bit weak, but with a new coach, I get it.

I see OU had to not only get TTU quarterbacks but now coaches.....

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    OU is completely overrated this year IMO. If I had to guess, I'd say OSU has a better than even chance of taking the Big 12 championship. The media is placing a lot of faith in Mayfield leading the Sooners to the championship and maybe beyond. But hell, he can't even outrun an Arkansas Deputy.

Okie State has the most favorable OOC schedule except maybe K State. And has OU, K State and TCU at home; Texas and WVU on the road. Unless "I need a haircut" Gundy completely blows it, this is his year to possibly go to the playoffs.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    OU is completely overrated this year IMO. If I had to guess, I'd say OSU has a better than even chance of taking the Big 12 championship. The media is placing a lot of faith in Mayfield leading the Sooners to the championship and maybe beyond. But hell, he can't even outrun an Arkansas Deputy.

Okie State has the most favorable OOC schedule except maybe K State. And has OU, K State and TCU at home; Texas and WVU on the road. Unless "I need a haircut" Gundy completely blows it, this is his year to possibly go to the playoffs.
    But if Tech can have even have a defense then we will crush everyone. Our offense is second to none....... We just need to defense do something.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    But if Tech can have even have a defense then we will crush everyone. Our offense is second to none....... We just need to defense do something.
    Coach Bro is on his last legs. If he doesn't do something extremely impressive this year, he's gone.

Feedback Score
    Lol...you know, I'd hoped to sneak that by you...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

Ok State has played OU 111 times since 1904. They've won exactly 18 times. And, you think they're gonna beat OU TWICE in one season?

I have a bridge in lolololollllllll to sell you

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Ok State has played OU 111 times since 1904. They've won exactly 18 times. And, you think they're gonna beat OU TWICE in one season?

I have a bridge in lolololollllllll to sell you

You assume OU even makes it to the championship game.

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't doubt if they go 8-4 this season, maybe 9-3 would be more likely. But Ohio State will smoke them. Texas is always a toss up. West Virginia looks pretty decent and the other OSU is on the road and they brought back a ton of talent.

The higher OU starts in the preseason polls, the lower they tend to finish.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast