9 13.24%
  • Other

16 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LPVO for Military/SOF

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Swarovski sent me a new scope right away and followed up with a return label for the original. I'm very pleased with their responsiveness.

I shot it today and was surprised how good the SM1 reticle is. The design doesn't need illumination to be effective, even against mixed color targets. The huge field of view at 1x is also great for use on this:

Very cool to hear. Thank you for that update. Makes me all the more comfortable getting it for my brother knowing he'd be taken care of well.
    Also, that is an awesome looking firearm you have there haha. Forgive my ignorance, but what is it?
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkayus View Post
    Very cool to hear. Thank you for that update. Makes me all the more comfortable getting it for my brother knowing he'd be taken care of well.
    Also, that is an awesome looking firearm you have there haha. Forgive my ignorance, but what is it?
    It's a US made clone of the HK 23E, which is a belt fed 5.56mm. The fun and really fun selector settings do work.

Surprisingly accurate as well, since the barrel is fully free floated. We shoot it out to 550 yards, which is why I wanted the 1-6x variable on top. I was using the Trijicon 1-8 before, but it's nice to drop the weight and get a much better reticle.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)

LPVO for Military/SOF

Does anyone have experience with the eotech vudu 1-6?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Interesting thread, I have been interested in the Kahles. I have used the Vortex and Leupold 1-6x, I preferred the Leupold, for whatever reason the SFP reticle bothers me. Which is drawing me toward the VCOG.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    I spoke to a gentlemen who sells a pretty good amount of scopes. He said that 3 out of 4 Kahles 1-6 scopes were coming back to get warranty work. A lot of them were having issues with the crosshairs canting after recoil, usually within the first couple hundred of rounds. At this point I would not look at it as a duty level optic. Vortex is SOPMOD tested and approved and would be my choice if it was going on a duty gun.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedyz View Post
    I spoke to a gentlemen who sells a pretty good amount of scopes. He said that 3 out of 4 Kahles 1-6 scopes were coming back to get warranty work. A lot of them were having issues with the crosshairs canting after recoil, usually within the first couple hundred of rounds. At this point I would not look at it as a duty level optic. Vortex is SOPMOD tested and approved and would be my choice if it was going on a duty gun.
    Honestly, I'm not surprised, considering my first one was canted when I received it. My replacement K16i has held up to over 1000 rounds of full auto through my belt fed, so I'd say it's fine.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I probably have around 5000 rds through the rifle my K16i is on, no problems at all.
    Last edited by Biggy; 10-06-17 at 18:11.

Feedback Score
    double
    Last edited by Alkayus; 10-07-17 at 19:42. Reason: posted wrong
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the eotech vudu 1-6?
    I am hoping to see more reviews too. I am waiting on GarandThumb's review he had mentioned he will be doing in another video (mounting a scope).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567