Thread: What 5.56 silencer would you perm attach to Zenith Z43P (HK 93 clone)...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What 5.56 silencer would you perm attach to Zenith Z43P (HK 93 clone)...

What 5.56 silencer would you perm attach to Zenith Z43P (HK 93 clone)...

Thoughts?

BTW, why could they not make the threads standard 1.2x28 and why could they not make a 14.5" barrel version so you could get it to 16" more easily?

If only the gun makers and politicians would consult me first, the world would be a better place, I promise.

TED

Feedback Score
    Surefire has a 3 prong mount that fits it. (15x1).
    Or have an adaptor or retreaded and throw a griffin spartan3 on there?

Just a couple ideas.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Surefire has a 3 prong mount that fits it. (15x1).
    Or have an adaptor or retreaded and throw a griffin spartan3 on there?

Just a couple ideas.
    I have an AAC ranger three on anAR that is permanently attached from before Washington state allowed SBRs. Works great.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I would figure a way to QD your suppressor. Perm attach seems like work and a lot of negatives.

But if your going to do it, get an all steel bullet proof can IMHO.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I would figure a way to QD your suppressor. Perm attach seems like work and a lot of negatives.

But if your going to do it, get an all steel bullet proof can IMHO.

PB
    The appeal of per attach for me is one stamp, no SBR, and no 5320/20 when crossing state lines.

TED

Feedback Score
    I have welded cans multiple times, it really is the way to go.. SBRs are horrible. have no freedom like you do a title 1 firearm.

if your gonna keep ti genuinely for 5-10+years go w a 556 lightweight can. Otherwise get a 30cal. I've run 30cal on a lot of 556 and as long as the end of the can is the equilivant of a 20in normal rifle away from your face its hearing "safe" for a mag and then you can reuse it for when you inevitably go w the 308 version
    www.instagram.com/GunsCarsBikesCigars

Sig Tango 6 FFL 5.56/7.62 moa 1-6x24 FOR SALE PM ME**

Feedback Score
    Non-welded silencer and an arm brace?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKS-74U View Post
    Non-welded silencer and an arm brace?
    Naah, another issue not everyone is aware of is that the "rifle" versions come with inserts in the mag well to prevent the use of regular mags. The "pistol" versions don't have this. I think the cost of gunsmithing to have the inserts removed and the cost of gunsmithing to have the suppressor per attached would likely be similar and the suppressor would at least get me pointed in a desirable direction at the same time.

Of course this is all just hypothetical as I doubt I can really bring myself to get into another platform with proprietary mags, proprietary threads, and expensive parts. Not to mention HK reloads are SLOW. Slower than AK's in my opinion.

I'm formally trained on the MP5 and I do like roller locked systems. It's kind of a love hate thing. I have the same love hate issues with Mini-14's and Beretta's 92 series pistols.

TED

Feedback Score
    They don't make the threads 1/2x28 because HKs don't come with that thread... but since you're talking about permanently attaching a suppressor to a rifle, why not chop the barrel and can put whatever threads you wish on it?

The inserts aren't rocket surgery to remove. I wouldn't pay anyone to do it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    They don't make the threads 1/2x28 because HKs don't come with that thread... but since you're talking about permanently attaching a suppressor to a rifle, why not chop the barrel and can put whatever threads you wish on it?

The inserts aren't rocket surgery to remove. I wouldn't pay anyone to do it.
    Tell me more about the removal of the inserts please.

TED